• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Arena] Hive Arena! Hiring Heroes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Daredeamon/Qaboos : Qaboos
icons_3096_btn.jpg

Qaboos, the Gatekeeper
Hero Icon: (Above)
Hero Model: WC3 Pit Lord model
Other Models Stuff: Skin: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ugt-60895/?prev=search=pit%20lord&d=list&r=20
Hero Range: Melee
Hero Projectile: N/A
Hero Sound Set: PitLord

Hero Lore:
He is referred to often as the "Gatekeeper", but beneath this haunting title he goes by the
ame "Qaboos". Qaboos is not just another Pit Lord, as his title suggests.
No, in fact, he is THE Pit Lord, the one whose never ending reign torments the souls in Hell.
One day, however, these souls stopped coming.
Qaboos was infuriated as he came to know Ken, the Mysterious Wanderer,
the reaper of his souls had joined some silly eternal war called "Hive Arena".
This meant there would be no more souls to torture in his own twisted game he liked to call:
"Enter the Pit." He has now come to the Hive Arena in attempt to find Ken and return him to his duties.

Damage Base: 30-38
Attack Cooldown: ~
Defense Base: 5.38

Attributes
Strength- 23 + 2.8
Intelligence- 15 + 2.2
Agility- 17 + 1.8

Movement Speed Base: 290

First Skill

Second Skill

Third Skill

Ultimate

icons_10108_btn.jpg

Erupt

Qaboos uses his dark magic to slightly crack the earth around him,
toying with and tempting the souls in Hell. They attempt to grab
onto enemies as they try to climb out, before
Qaboos quickly closes the crevices.

PASSIVE: Each time Qaboos kills a unit he sends their soul to hell.
This increases the duration of the slow by .02 seconds permanently.

Area Effect: 400-500(?) to all directions
Mana Costs: 60 / 60 / 60 / 60
Cooldowns: 4 / 5 / 6 / 7
Slow amount: 30-40%(?)

Level 1 - .6s slow + (.02 * FarmScore)
Level 2 - 1.6s slow + (.02 * FarmScore)
Level 3 - 2.6s slow + (.02 * FarmScore)
Level 4 - 3.6s slow + (.02 * FarmScore)

(The above values are estimated assuming the average farm score is 200).
(Maximum slow time (if average is reached) is 7.6 seconds.)
(Slow is applied actively, so if they exit the affected area, they are
immediately free of the slow.)

I have no idea as to the visuals of this spell.
Imagine the Diablo III - Witch Doctor's slow?
Someone will have to make that, though D:
If you can find a substitute, that's cool too.

icons_7483_btn.jpg

Take Down

Qaboos storms at a target enemy unit, trampling them
upon arrival.
He gains speed over time, and deals damage and stuns the
target based on how long he charged for.
Charge lasts up to 8(?) seconds.

Mana Costs: 80 / 95 / 110 / 125
Cooldowns: 20 / 18 / 16 / 14

Level 1 - 60 -110 damage, 0.5 - 1s stun, 350 max speed
Level 2 - 110-160 damage, 1.25-1.75s stun, 400 max speed
Level 3 - 160-210 damage, 2.0 - 2.5s stun, 450 max speed
Level 4 - 210-260 damage, 2.75-3.25s stun, 500 max speed
Animation: I want him to use his Walk Fast animation for this one,
and of course the normal walk for when he's not charging.

Also, upon arriving, I want Qaboos to 'trample' the target,
like, move through them. While giving them a small
knockback, perhaps, for VFX?
Anyway, point is, he should end up behind the target.

This ability is canceled if he hits impassible terrain.
Destroys trees.

icons_10313_btn.jpg

(Minus the handle and the ball tinted red)

Ball of Execration

Qaboos summons a large ball of rolling abhorrence which
travels a set distance at a medium pace.
Anyone unfortunate enough to stand in its path
takes continuous damage and will be
taken to the end where the ball explodes and deals
extra damage in an area before disappearing.

Ball Velocity: ~267 (which is 8 units per instance)
Mana Costs: 110 / 120 / 130 / 140
Cooldowns: 25 / 22.5 / 20 / 17.5
Damage per instance: 1

Level 1 - 550 travel distance, 50 explosion damage
Level 2 - 700 travel distance, 100 explosion damage
Level 3 - 850 travel distance, 150 explosion damage
Level 4 - 1000 travel distance, 200 explosion damage

One 'instance' is a trigger loop with an interval of .03s, so when I say "8 units per instance", I literally mean to move the target(s) 8 units per loop. Just FYI.

Example: Say a unit gets caught by a level 1 cast,
and the ball has already traveled 250 units. 300 remain.
300 / 8 = 37.5 damage + 50 explosion damage
= 87.5 total damage

Example: Say a unit gets caught be a level 4 cast,
and the ball has only traveled 50 units. 900 remain.
900 / 8 = 112 damage + 200 explosion damage
= 312 total damage

This ability ends early if it hits impassible terrain.
Destroys trees.

Abilities\Weapons\MakuraMissile\MakuraMissile.mdl
(Simple increase the model size to imitate a huge)
rolling ball.

icons_5645_btn.jpg

(Absolutely non final, I just picked this because it has
fire and something that resembles a structure)

Drag Them To Hell

Qaboos opens a gate to hell that lasts for 15 seconds.
The portal detects and drags any hero with less than a given
percentage of their health to the gate.
Once a unit gets to the gate, it is released.

Mana Costs: 150 / 175 / 200
Cooldowns: 130 / 120 / 110

Level 1 - Heroes under 10% get pulled 4-8 units depending on their HP
Level 2 - Heroes under 20% get pulled 5-9 units depending on their HP
Level 3 - Heroes under 30% get pulled 6-10 units depending on their HP

IMPORANT
Enemy heroes under the effect of the pull can right click at
a location away from the gate/portal. Each click will move them
a fixed number of units away from the portal, depending on the
current move speed of the affected hero. -ALSO- Affected
heroes have their unit collision turned off so they WILL be
dragged over impassible terrain.

Destroys trees if units are pulled through.
Escape speed of affected heroes depends on their movement speed
(not base movement speed). For example, a hero with 450 movement
speed will be moved something like 20 frames with each click(?)

If you don't get it, here's an explanation:
Suppose Qaboos' team nearly wins a team fight, but 3
enemy heroes get away with near to no HP. The Pit Lord
can cast his ultimate. Suppose one of those heroes only
had 50 HP left. That could be 1 or 2 percent of that
heroes' HP, depending if it was a mid/late game team fight.

In any case, this hero takes full effect of Qaboos' ult.
Basically what happens is no matter where on the map the
hero is, he will be pulled towards the gate. The only way
the player can prevent being brought all the way back to
the gate is by spamming right click to try and get away.
Of course he has low health, so he will be pulled at a
faster speed. If any of his nearby teammates have a
a heal, they could save him by slowing or even removing
the effect. (If they bring him back above 10/20/30% HP

I don't even know if I'll do a second, but I had fun writing his abilities :p

Anything with a question mark I wasn't sure about yet... And of course all the things I said I wasn't sure about, I'm not sure about either huehue.

I tried writing his abilities according to his character. I think they turned out quite nicely, though I don't know about the stats just yet. If they seem OP, we will fix em :D. He's supposed to be a tank/initiator/support, though I don't know how his mana pool sits throughout the game.. I guess we'll see if he's an effective support. In any case, he does some bad ass slowing/stunning.

Also, here are all the resources I linked, though I must say, if you think you have something that fits his theme better, feel free to change the icon/skin/model accordingly.

Level 23
Since there has been quite a lot of hero submissions, (which I really did not expect) I will try my best to optimize the models/skins/whatever so that you guys can still submit heroes with imports but the map would not exceed the 8 Mb limit.

I am currently asking permissions to some model makers so that I could edit their model and somehow reduce the size (If I can at all). I have been learning some simple model editing and I geuss I can manage it. :3

I will only update the main post when a sum of hero submissions have piled up, so If you have updated your hero just after I have updated, you'll have to be a little more patient and wait for the next update.. :3

To all who offered to make their heroes, of course you can make them yourselves if you want. Just make sure they're MUI and GUI so that I (and maybe JTD if he ever participates) can understand them.. X3

Level 6
Here's my hero idea!

Anything referring to Tempest Form is a reference to his fourth skill, which transforms him. My hero is mostly a Carry-Caster hybrid.

Name: Arilar, the Demon Templar

Lore: Arilar was once a great Elven Templar, but he was corrupted by his need of power and became a monster. however, he has retained his psionic magic, as well as his search for power, and continues to live on in his form.
Model: Dreadlord (Tichondrius in Tempest Form)
Sounds: Demon Hunter (DH's Demon Form in Tempest Form)
Strength: 14
Agility: 21
Intelligence: 21 (primary attribute)
Damage base: 28-34
Attack Range: 125 (melee), 550 in Tempest Form
Missile model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/orboffire-229891/?prev=search=fire&d=list&r=20&t=10 (for Tempest Form only)
Defence base: 1
Movespeed base: 275
Abilities:
Mindblast: Deals damage in an area and slows all targets for 5 seconds. Slow effect increases by 5% per second for 4 seconds. Costs 135 energy. Cooldown is 16/14/12/10 seconds.
1: 125 damage, 30% slow, 200 AoE
2: 175 damage, 35% slow, 225 AoE
3: 225 damage, 40% slow, 250 AoE
4: 275 damage, 45% slow, 275 AoE

Levitate: Creates a field of anti-gravity in a 250 AoE. Any unit that enters the area will be lifted into the air. Units lifted into the air are invulnerable, but unable to act. Costs 100/120/140/160 energy. Cooldown is 18 seconds.
1: Field lasts 3 seconds, lift lasts 1.2 seconds.
2: Field lasts 4 seconds, lift lasts 1.6 seconds.
3: Field lasts 5 seconds, lift lasts 2 seconds.
4: Field lasts 6 seconds, lift lasts 2.4 seconds.
Corrupted Power: Arilar deals extra damage equal to a percentage of his Agility. This ability is passive.
1: 20%
2: 30%
3: 40%
4: 50%
Tempest Form (ultimate): Arilar's powers allow him to become his Tempest form for 30 seconds. In this form, he gets a ranged attack of 550, and gains a passive ability, Burning Wrath, for the duration. Burning wrath gives Arilar splash damage with his normal attacks and makes his attacks leave burning flames on the ground, which deal damage to all units standing on them. Costs 250/400/550 energy and has a 120/100/80 second cooldown.
1: Burning Wrath gives 100 splash radius and a 100 AoE flame on the place of the attacked unit, which deals 20 damage per second for 1 seconds to all units standing on it.
2:Burning Wrath gives 150 splash radius and a 125 AoE flame on the place of the attacked unit, which deals 30 damage per second for 2 seconds to all units standing on it.
3: Burning Wrath gives 200 splash radius and a 150 AoE flame on the place of the attacked unit, which deals 40 damage per second for 3 seconds to all units standing on it.

If any information is missing, there is any trouble making the spells, or something is overpowered/underpowered, let me know. Good luck!

Last edited:
Are you still accepting Heroes? I think I would like to make one, but have been working on trying to crush the model for the Retera character that I made several years ago down into a reasonably sized model (<200 KB like I read earlier was required).

I've been trying to mess with the MDL's ability to multilayer textures and generate transparency to produce a model without using its custom texture that looks about the same.

Attachments

• MDLhax.png
    MDLhax.png
    109 KB · Views: 60
Are you still accepting Heroes? I think I would like to make one, but have been working on trying to crush the model for the Retera character that I made several years ago down into a reasonably sized model (<200 KB like I read earlier was required).

I've been trying to mess with the MDL's ability to multilayer textures and generate transparency to produce a model without using its custom texture that looks about the same.

He's still accepting heroes, as long you follow the format :)

Level 20
Hey there;

Here's my hero idea:

[TD]
Tonitruum: Lightning Elemental
Hero Model : Avatar of Storms Hero Icon : BTNAvatarOfStorms Other Models Stuff : None

Hero Range : 475

Hero Projectile : Use Lightning Attack ability from Nigh Elf Chimera

Hero Lore : Tonitruum is lightning incarnate. It is a living being, capable only of unleashing it's tremendous electrical power to anything and everything nearby. The only indication of sentience from it is its ability to control its surges, which never seems to actually strike any it would call friend. Like its namesake (Latin for thunder and lightning), it shocks to the bone, with speed and accuracy, sometimes jumping from one thing to another. Its unnatural form gives it speed, and a thirst for blood. It is a force to be reckoned with, and only the strong dare face it.

Damage Base :45

Attack Cooldown : 1.7

Defense Base : 2

Attributes :
Strength - 21
Intelligence - 19
Agility - 22

Sight Range :
1800/800

Movement Speed Base : 295

Spells:

Thunder Clap (AoE)"

Chain Lightning (Single-Target, AoE)"

Unstable Current (Passive)"

Thunder and Lightning (Ultimate, AoE)"

Description: The Avatar releases a mighty nova of energy that damages and stuns nearby enemy units.

Level 1 = 10 Second Cooldown, 35 Mana Cost, 300 AoE, 100 Damage, 1.00 second stun.

Level 2 = 15 Second Cooldown, 45 Mana Cost, 335 AoE, 130 Damage, 1.15 second stun.

Level 3 = 20 Second Cooldown, 55 Mana Cost, 360 AoE, 150 Damage, 1.25 second stun.

Level 4 = 30 Second Cooldown, 70 Mana Cost, 375 AoE, 175 Damage, 1.25 second stun.

Description: Sends forth a mighty chain of lightning energy, damaging the target hero and damages nearby enemy units using Chain Lightning. Much more powerful when target hero is affected by any of the buffs: Stunned, Dazed.

Target: Enemy Hero

Level 1 = 25 second Cooldown, 40 Mana Cost, 600 Cast Range, 150 Primary Damage, 100/ Chain Lightning Damage.

Level 2 = 30 second Cooldown, 50 Mana Cost, 600 Cast Range, 185 Primary Damage, 130/ Chain Lightning Damage.

Level 1 = 40 second Cooldown, 60 Mana Cost, 600 Cast Range, 200 Primary Damage, 150/ Chain Lightning Damage.

Level 1 = 50 second Cooldown, 70 Mana Cost, 600 Cast Range, 245 Primary Damage, 175/ Chain Lightning Damage.

Description: Tonitruum's very body is a constantly shifting miasma of dark energy. This unnatural state allows him to move with supernatural speed, and any foe foolish enough to launch a direct magical assault against him will have their boldness rewarded with a shock of purging electricity.

Target: Enemy Hero

Level 1 = 0.4 Duration, Purge: 3% Movement, 40 Damage.

Level 2 = 0.4 Duration, Purge: 6% Movement, 70 Damage.

Level 3 = 0.4 Duration, Purge: 9% Movement, 100 Damage.

Level 4 = 0.4 Duration, Purge: 12% Movement, 130 Damage.

Description: The Avatar's body contains surging amounts of electrical energy, and that energy increases every time Tonitruum breathes. This build-up of energy inside of him must be eventually released, and doing so would result in tremendous damage to everything around him. Gains movement speed and attack speed bonus on release.

Level 1 = 60 Second Cooldown, 85 Mana Cost, 400 AoE, 150 Damage, 1.00 second stun, +100 Movement Speed for 10 seconds, +30 Attack Speed Bonus for 10 seconds.

Level 2 = 120 Second Cooldown, 100 Mana Cost, 550 AoE, 270 Damage, 1.50 second stun, +200 Movement Speed for 20 seconds, +50 Attack Speed Bonus for 20 seconds.

Level 3 = 180 Second Cooldown, 130 Mana Cost, 630 AoE, 350 Damage, 2.00 second stun, +300 Movement Speed for 30 seconds, +70 Attack Speed Bonus for 30 seconds.

[/TD]

What do you think?

Last edited:
Level 14
Hey juno!!!
I have to fix som things in my hero.
I noticed that Illidan's evasion at level 3 is 30% always and mine at level 4 is 25% at night.
So how about increasing it??
Lvl1-20%
Lvl2-25%
Lvl3-30%
Lvl4-35%

Only at night!

Also I wanted to change the values at the Drink Ale spell.
Drink Ale
lvl1 Drink a cup of ale to restore 200 HP
lvl2 Drink a cup of ale to restore 250 HP
lvl3 Drink a cup of ale to restore 300 HP
lvl4 Drink a cup of ale to restore 350 HP

Just I believ that the previous values were not very high and my hero couldn't recover a good amount of healt at level 20 with 1500 HP.

Level 23
add in the first page my heroes, i added the hero model.

I'll add your hero in the next thread update.. there's not much submissions right now and I'm flat out lazy today to update thread... -,-

here's my hero idea!

Anything referring to tempest form is a reference to his fourth skill, which transforms him. My hero is mostly a carry-caster hybrid.

...................... ..... ..............

If any information is missing, there is any trouble making the spells, or something is overpowered/underpowered, let me know. Good luck!

You do know that there's a template for the hero submission right?

Anyways, your hero seems fine, a bit of tweaking is needed and I think I can do those skills in GUI...

are you still accepting heroes? I think i would like to make one, but have been working on trying to crush the model for the retera character that i made several years ago down into a reasonably sized model (<200 kb like i read earlier was required).

I've been trying to mess with the mdl's ability to multilayer textures and generate transparency to produce a model without using its custom texture that looks about the same.

Of course, I'm still accepting hero ideas.. :3

And yeah, I'm trying to optimize the imported models too even though they're already below the limit. Usually the most I could save is 30 kb but that's something right?

hey there;

here's my hero idea:

............. ..... ..........

what do you think?

Your hero is fine. Base damage is pretty high though, if you add the damage given by the primary stat, that would mean, in Level 1, he would have 67 as base damage (45 (base) + 22 (agi)) but I'll adjust that.

Cooldown of the skills are slow though so maybe his high base damage isn't bad.

Oh and your BBcode is kinda messed up. ;3

hmmm that % things sounds good.
Actually it sound really good!!!!
I would prefer something like
lvl1-15%
lvl2-20%
lvl3-30%
lvl4-35%

change the values if you think they are imbalanced.

I can go with those values but the skill would have to have a long cooldown, maybe 20 seconds or more.. so that it wouldn't be too imba. :3

Level 12
Nerubian Jester:

Damage Base - 37-45
Attack Cooldown: 1.5 seconds
Defense Base: 2
Attribute Gained per Level:
Strength +1.11
Intelligence +2.97
Agility +1.42

For the hero icon, use any of the nerubian icons that can be found in WE. Use the icon that comes with the model of the unit you used.

EDIT: Just noticed something in the first and second skills of the Jester. It's really "Pyrokinesis?" and "Voodoo?". These skills are part of the trolling nature of the jester. Instead of manipulating fire, he uses an old trick of fire breathing, thus the question mark after the skill name. For the "Voodoo?" skill, he doesn't really turn them into a chicken as the tooltip said, he turns them into the smiley model I gave or the Avatar of Awesomeness. That's the reason for the question mark in the second skill. Hope you fix them.

Last edited:
Level 3
Choaswolfe : Ex-Thief Lord
Hero Model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...e-50643/?prev=search=Rogue%20Lord&d=list&r=20
Hero Range: 125
Hero Lore: Once he Stood Atop the Pedestal of theives and rouges, he was envied and many people tried to take his life and throne. One day when he grew tired of the fear and supsion that stood in his heart and just disappeard.
Hero Sound Set:Demon Hunter
Damage Base:very low
Attack Cooldown:medium
Defense Base:low
Attributes (All three must not be below 10 or over 25 and indicate it's main attribute)
Strength-20
Intellegence-10
Agility-20(main Attribute)
Movement Speed Base:300
Spells: * (4 spells : 3 normal with 4 levels and 1 ulti with 3 levels) (Add Manacost, Cooldown, if applicable)

First Skill

Second Skill

Third Skill

Fourth Skill

Mugging
The Thief Attacks the target dealing damage and steal gold from the target.
Level 1- 25 damage, Gold Stolen 5+(Int/2) CD:60 seconds Mana Cost: 100
Level 2- 50 damage, Gold Stolen 10+(Int/2) CD:55 seconds Mana Cost: 150
Level 3- 100 damage, Gold Stolen 20+(Int/2) CD:50 seconds Mana Cost: 200
Level 4- 200 damage, Gold Stolen 40+(Int/2) CD:40 seconds Mana Cost: 250
Mind Steal
The Theif's motto is that nothing is unstealable, so he steal the mind and heart of the enemy for a limited time
Level 1- Takes control of targeted non-hero unit enemy for 15 seconds CD:240 seconds Mana Cost: 400
Level 2- Takes control of targeted non-hero unit enemy for 20 seconds CD:220 seconds Mana Cost: 380
Level 3- Takes control of targeted non-hero unit enemy for 25 seconds CD:200 seconds Mana Cost: 360
Level 4- Takes control of targeted non-hero unit enemy for 30 seconds CD:180 seconds Mana Cost: 340
Shadow's grace
Having learned how to move innoticed the theif is able to hide himself from sight for a limited time.
Level 1-Turns the theif invisable for 10 seconds CD:40 seconds Mana Cost: 50
Level 2-Turns the theif invisable for 15 seconds CD:35 seconds Mana Cost: 100
Level 3-Turns the theif invisable for 30 seconds CD:35 seconds Mana Cost: 200
Level 4-Turns the theif invisable for 40 seconds CD:30 seconds Mana Cost: 300
Infinte Theft
Level 1-Every 10th hit the Thief will steal 10 gold
Level 2-Every 10th hit the Thief will steal 20 gold
Level 3-Every 10th hit the Theif will steal 30 gold

Level 3
Hey juna if you want me to make the triggers for my heros just ask. I am decent with triggers still learning jass so not much help in that area.

Level 2
My Hero Entry

(Jochmen) : (Experiment 487)
Hero Model: *(Diseased One)
Hero Icon:(This thing)
Other Models Stuff: (No, thanks.)
Hero Range: *(Melee)
Hero Projectile: (None)
Hero Lore: * (When the House of Goblin Science decided they needed a means of cleaning up the masses of corrosive material lying around the Undermine (Read: Hobgoblin Puke), they engineered experiment 487. This experiment, however, managed to escape the Undermine Guard and now roams the land in search of his lost identity. )
Hero Sound Set: (the Abomination with the Crab mixed together (like: 'what we do WOOP WOOP WOOP if you know what I mean. Alternatively, the Pyro.))
Damage Base: (43? I have no idea what would be fair.)
Attack Cooldown: (1.2 seconds.)
Defense Base: (3)
Attributes (All three must not be below 10 or over 25 and indicate it's main attribute)
Strength 21
Intelligence 15
Agility 23 (Main)
Movement Speed Base: (270)
Spells: * (4 spells : 3 normal with 4 levels and 1 ulti with 3 levels) (Add Manacost, Cooldown, if applicable)

First Skill

Second Skill

Third Skill

Fourth Skill

Acid Spill: AoE sticky stuff, slows and decreases armour by 2,3,4.
Wave of Napalm: DoT wave spell, hits 200,300,400 and 2,3,4 over time.
Corrosive Touch: Passive ability, stacking DoT that hits 2,4,6 and stacks up to five times.
Adrenaline Booster: Gives an attack speed boost of 10,20,40% and a boost to agility and strength (of 10,20,30.)

Note: If anything seems too weak or too overpowered in your opinion, feel free to change it.
This is my second attempt at posting here, damn server backups..

Last edited:
Level 6
Abyssal Flame: The Elder Creator :
Hero Model: The Void Lord by Callahan
Hero Icon: BTNSpell_Shadow_SummonVoidWalker
Other Models Stuff: none
Hero Range: 600
Hero Projectile: Metamorphosis
Hero Lore: The Elder Creator, by far the most powerful creature that all others tremble before. The Elder
Creator, master of undeath and unholy magic, capable of turning enemies against eachother and absorbing
their energies with his veil of shadow. The Elder Creator, the Demigod, the Unholy, the Death itself.
Hero Sound Set: Kel'thuzad
Damage Base:
Attack Cooldown:
Defense Base:
Attributes
Strength- 17 +2.10
Intelligence- 20 +2.50 (PRIMARY)
Agility- 12 +1.90
Movement Speed Base: 290
Spells:

Unholy Turning

Veil of Shadows

Unholy Creation -passive

Consume Shadows

Turns the target mindless, making it attack anyone else but The Elder Creator.
Level 1 - lasts 2 seconds
Level 2 - lasts 3 seconds
Level 3 - lasts 3.5 seconds
Level 4 - lasts 4 seconds
Engulfs The Elder Creator with an unholy shield, absorbing all damage done. After a period, the Veil
will heal The Elder Creator for half of the damage, and burst the other half into 400 AoE.
Level 1 - lasts 10 seconds, max 200 damage
Level 2 - lasts 15 seconds, max 300 damage
Level 3 - lasts 20 seconds, max 400 damage
Level 4 - lasts 25 seconds, max 500 damage
On occassion, The Elder Creator will spawn unholy wolves that attack enemies for a short duration.
Level 1 - 5% chance, spawns 2 wolves for 12 seconds
Level 2 - 7% chance, spawns 2 wolves for 12 seconds
Level 3 - 10% chance, spawns 2 wolves for 12 seconds
Level 4 - 12% chance, spawns 2 wolves for 12 seconds
Unholy Wolf stats
Model: Spirit Wolf (Far Seer ability)
25-34 damage
250 HP
3 Light Armor
1.6 attack speed
Shadow Burst (Passive)
Upon dissapearing the Shadow Wolf will burst dealing 100 damage to all enemies within 250 AoE.
Sucks the mana from a few units within 450 AoE. After that, he bursts the mana and distributes damage
from the units equally.
Level 1 - sucks 20% and deals the 15% damage of the mana stored. Max 3 units
Level 2 - sucks 30% and deals the 25% damage of the mana stored. Max 4 units
Level 3 - sucks 40% and deals the 35% damage of the mana stored. Max 5 units

Level 2
@Jochmen you don't have a fourth skill? your ulti?

Oh, erm, Adrenaline Booster is the ultimate, it's supposed to make you hit so hard and fast that if you have Corrosive touch on, you'd slap the living shit out of your opponents.

EDIT: Oh, wait, I see what you mean (-_-) Fixed it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.