• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Ideas Needed! For creative souls only!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Legends Of The Unsung
NEEDS MORE HEROES!
Anyone who has a good, AND ORIGINAL hero they wish to have appear in the first release of LotU, feel free to leave the idea here.

You may include(Must have at least one of these when submitting);
  • Model File
  • Biography
  • Move list and effects

Form example;

God of Fusion
When two beings souls unite, a strange bond is grown between them. They cannot live without each other. That is the reason Darksang devoted his life to learn about the secrets of fusion. The process or result of joining two or more things together to form a single entity. This became his obsession. His entire life revolved around it. Until he gained power beyond that of any mortal. Feeling threatened, the Gods recruited him as their own. Now Darksang ules as the God of Fusion, waiting until he may release the madness that drives him.

“I want my careless song to strike no minor key; no fiend to stand between my body's song - the fusion of my wrath, my body's song and me.”

Level 34
Hey, long time ago, i have made a model for an AOS map. I still quet recall the skillset and, if you will accept this concept, i can make effects for it. It's quet a basic hero, every map needs one or two of those.

The Siege Golem
He is an armored enigma. The ancient mechanism setted to destroy his master's foes.

Model File
Skillset:
  • I Ground Slam
    Siege Golem slams the ground with his enormous fists. Surrounding enemies receive N damage and get knocked into the air for N seconds.
    'Spell Slam' animation and a custom effect, to lift foes up shall be used.
  • II Siege Engine
    Passive. Every N seconds Siege Golem's fists get charged up, making his next attack deal N% bonus damage in N AOE around his target.
  • III Protective Engine
    Passive. Every N seconds Siege Golem gains an ability to reflect one targeted ability. While spell reflection is active For every reflected spell Golem gains N bonus health regeneration.
  • IV Upgrade!
    Golem's ancient body needs small improvements. He gain different benefits each upgrade.

The deal about his ulti, is that it gives him different effects each level and they all are visible on his model. For an axample on the first level he gains steam pipes and his movement speed increased. And on the second level, his fits gain spikes and become bigger.

Last edited:
Level 9
I would like to help! Just give me a bit and I will have a plentiful hoard of ideas for you!

EDIT: Here is one I may use in my map but you can use him too!

Barbarian :: Ga'tok

Model = Rexxar

NOTES: Abilities use Health for their cost.

Lore: Every man, woman, or child in the harsh reaches of the Darella mountains always lives the same; hard. Almost all of them, even the women end up as fierce warriors, and Ga'tok is no exception! Although he was once a proud warrior of his tribe, when it was attacked by evil he was the only one left fighting, but knew it would be futile to die there. instead, he fled his home and went into the vast lands of the world. Fighting creatures and working for people, he eventually came up with his very own motto, "Right to work (for less)." He now fights to avenge his people on the battlegrounds of this world, heroically and brutally!

Ab1 - Battle Thrill: Attacks increases Agility by 1 for 10 seconds.

Ab2(75 HP) - Challenge: Forces a target enemy to attack the Barbarian for 5/7/9 seconds.

Ab3(70/80/90 HP) - Reckless Charge: Gives 1/1.75/2.5 x increased movement speed and attack speed for 6 seconds.

Ab4 - Double Strike: The Barbarian has such a lust for blood that he deals damage equal to 1.5 x his Strength every time he attacks.

Last edited:
Level 4
Hey, got sum hero ideas that you might want to look on to.

Lucius : Warlock Demon
Hero Model: RedOrcWarlock
Hero Range: 600 - Ranged
Hero Lore:
Lucius was one of the first of his kind to use arcane arts and also the one who discovered demonic pacts and sacrifices. But before being a demon, he was somewhat an optimist, and a cheerful one too. Despite being all that, he suddenly turns into an aggressive orc after seeing his tribe brutally killed by the humans army called *Angel's Crusade* despite having arcane magics. After seeing what humans can do, he quickly resorts to what orcs magics never touched, and that is the Demonic Conversation. He know what he had to do, to take revenge for his tribe. And that is all he ever thinks, even after his Grandmaster who survived the crusade , warned him of the consequences. After being transformed, the only thing left on his mind was revenge, and that is all, what is left, of Lucius.

Hero Sound Set: Warlock

Attributes INT type.
Spells:

First Skill

Second Skill

Third Skill

Fourth Skill

Treacherous Spikes

Lucius commands the rocks below him to rise above the ground, and upon his enemies, thus dealing damage and stunning them.

(Impale skill)

Flame of Chaos.

Conjures flames and launches them at the opponent. Deal damage and stuns them.

(Fireball skill)

Arcane Leech.

Taps upon the mana of the opponent, draining them until the duration ends.

(Mana Drain Skill)

Soul Rip.

Lucius uses his ultimate power, trying to burst his enemy soul, by ripping it out and removing it from existence. Deals heavy damage, and slows them for ? duration

The Damage, manacost, cooldown and duration depends on how you balance it.

Level 28
Naga Riptide (Ranged Intelligence)

The ocean's deepest chasms are filled with monstrosities that have never seen the light of day. From the abyss emerges the Riptide, a foul creature that can manipulate the pressures of the deep and the necrotic magics that are strong there.

Abilities:

* Pressure: Where the Riptide uses its magic to survive the incredible pressures of the ocean floor, it can also apply the same to its hapless opponents, crushing bone and armor alike.

Targets a single unit. Movement and attack speed are greatly reduced, and takes heavy damage over time. If it dies from this ability, the unit explodes.

* Drowned Sailors: Untold shipwrecks dot the ocean floor, the bloated cadavers within denied true passage to the afterlife. The Riptide can harness the anger of these lost souls against his enemies, but the necrotic energies holding them together quickly collapse into the silt and ooze of the abyss.

Summons temporary drowned sailors (zombies) that deal medium damage. On death, drowned sailors dissolve into sludge minions.

* Benthic Zone: Daylight cannot pierce the inky darkness of the deeps. By entropic rituals, the Riptide steals the very daylight from the air, shrouding his enemies in pitch darkness (alternate version: spits a cloud of ink over a target area).

Targets an area, all enemy units wil have a chance to miss their attacks.

* Abyssal Maw (ultimate): The most feared of the Riptide's powers is to summon a hideously mutated creature of the deeps, a filter-feeding worm grown to colossal size over centuries of scavenging. The worm itself is coated in thick mucus that makes it difficult for weapons to attack it, but will not last long without water to support its mass.

Summons a temporary Abyssal Maw (Forgotten One) at a target location. All units at that location are swallowed by the Maw until it is killed. Has high regeneration, Hardened Skin, melee units attacking it are slowed.

Model: Naga Deep Stalker (alternatively, this ridiculously awesome Myrmidon Death Knight skin)

Status
Not open for further replies.