• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heropedia: Discuss Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
160036-albums4747-picture89287.png

Heropedia

The Tavern
[/td]

160036-albums4747-picture89289.png

Level 15
i liked earth spirit before his update when pull was the stun and push was the silence. definitely a sure first blood once you get level 3. just stun, boulder then push the target in to tower range. ez pz.

He was broken at that time... :wink:

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

I usually play with Huskar.

@Mad:

Yes, but he's not so easy to use/master.

Level 21
I usually play legion commander and good old sniper. His big range gives me so much advantage and the bash is like 100% chance in late game with high attack speed.
Then I don't understand why poor visage is so ignored. Such a cool hero can deal about 680 damage with his second spell at level 4 while also gaining over 30 armor, slowing down to speed up himself and summon powerful minions that can also stun. Such a hero is legendary (got beyond godlike once with him)

Level 7
Late game sniper is almost unstoppable. Getting the gold for items is the hard part without getting pawned. I likes huskar before the AS% bonus was removed. Now he seems v slow.

Level 9
Last name Breaker, First name Spirit,
I'll stunlock you cause ya' know I am the real-est
You cannot move, Q, then i'll R you too.
And when it's all over... I'm just gonna moo.

I don't write poetry or rap... this is why.

This is funny because I LOVE spirit breaker, but he is one of my worst characters,

I do well with, Juggernaut, Riki (surprise, surprise), Luna, and Lich.
And i've only done a couple Terrorblade games, but undefeated as him...so far.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
http://www.dota2.com/heroes/

I've thought for quite a few years that there are a few dire heroes who need an urgent nerf.

Tidehunter has gotten completely out of hand, especially since his E went from 40% to 60%. Why was 40% not enough? It scales perfectly, whereas Rubick's W is completely useless: -32 dmg is ridiculous except in very early phases of the game (and even so, Rubick gains xp very slowly so it's pretty meaningless) and it costs 2,5x the mana, which ensures that Rubick is constantly out of mana in the early game and probably at 90% of his mana pool the whole mid/late game. Then, if Tide already has an excellent damage block ability, why does his damage reduction have to be so powerful?
Also, he can keep melee carries from farming and get quite a few creeps for himself. He might be an even better offlaner than Bristle.
Finally, the full team 3 or 4 sec stun and dmg. On top of that, Tide needs absolutely nothing else after blink dagger so the only thing worth getting is refresher orb. This ultimate is excessive in comparison to most others: I rarely see a Tidehunter losing because he's just so punishing in teamfights. If he's paired with a void, victory is just guaranteed for them: it's a 10 second paralyze for most or the entire team. My proposal would be to limit the stun only to the jumping on the tentacles and then applying the slow from Gush. Gush would possibly stun instead of slow then.

Chaos Knight is a terror, especially when he gets lvl 3 ultimate with armlet and manta style. He presses W on a hero and it's an instant death for that hero, not to mention the preposterous 6 second cooldown and long chaos bolt stuns. Sure you may say a hero like Earthshaker can fix it (I reckon otherwise), but even if he does, fights more than often don't go as planned, either because someone gets picked off and there's no dps to finish off or because someone commits a mistake, etc.

More on this later.

Level 1
My favourite heroes! are....

Tauren Chieftian GOGOGO ( or more like Earth Titan or somehin' in dota 2 so gog go go titan guy!)

Go Davion!!!!!!!!!!!! I am hotta on drakeses( or dragons)

GEt em Sven, i like you lance or somehin; that you use for fightin' and your damn badass god's strength spell

Freeze them Lich!!!!!!!!

9 i like strength the most)

Level 7
It's long time i didn't play dota... (I'm forever noob)

Anyways my favorites are :
1.Blood Seeker
2.Axe
3.Venomancer

Level 21
I love Invoker.

Funny thing because I hate Invoker more than any other hero. Last time I played with him, I was sooooo noob.

Anyway, here are my favourites listed from strongest to weakest with me:

1- Slayer (She is the best hero with me because the stun is great, dragon slave kills escapers and the ultimate is very punishing. The passive then makes me attack and move faster so I am just invincible)
2- Legion Commander (if I get overfed with him in early, you can dream to beat me in late. His passive is like Critical Strike but with lifesteal too so I just deal tons of damage and heal in the same moment. With Press the Attack, I can heal even more and deal extra damage in duels. If someone manages to escape or slow me down, the 1st skill will solve the problem. More units = More Damage + Great Movement Speed Boost)
3- Sniper (He presents a problem in early sometimes because I need to get kills though he is prone to accumulate deaths in early due to his fragility. But usually I manage to own the lane with that marvellous stun+extra damage and high range. Once I feed in early, in late I just bash like hell with Mask of Madness and nobody will ever touch me if there are tanks which do their job well)
4- Shadow Shaman (I only get him in case I am tired of the other 3 heroes or just because I want to try him again. Well, his Ether Shock deals so much damage to multiple units at higher levels. Voodoo and especially Shackles disable very well enemy players and make my serpent wards kill anybody too near to them)
5- Bane Elemental (I use to get him in 1v1 and 2v2 only but sometimes I make an exception. With his skills, I can disable 3 heroes at once. I enfeeble a carry like sniper or legion, nightmare a spellcaster and fiend grip any other one remaining. His Brain Sap, which deals pure damage and heals me in the same time, is a very very very deadly weapon of destruction, especially to those that escape or have low max HP)

Level 16
I've taken a new love for Phoenix. A really fun hero and with the new aghanim upgrade for his ss, I get to save another from dying.

I also dislike playing right-click heroes(huskar, sniper, bara, etc) because it's not fun to just to just right click and leave it at that to get a kill.

Last edited:

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

I play and like 90% of the heroes, but if I have to pick lets say three:

Strygwyr, Leoric and Lion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 3
I like Magnus, he got a horn and his name is Swedish...I also like Leshrac, he got two horns, even though I think he needs a little buff, increasing the cast radius and lowering the cast speed of his stun would be nice :)

Level 15
I like Magnus, he got a horn and his name is Swedish...I also like Leshrac, he got two horns, even though I think he needs a little buff, increasing the cast radius and lowering the cast speed of his stun would be nice :)

Actually his name is latin word.

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Mad said:
love playing Meepo :> But some think he's quite overpowered at the moment and expects nerf for the upcomming balance patch. I hope this doesn't happen.

Also techies are a blast.

@Mad I love playing him too !! And he got buffed in the new patches >:D

Except his net doesn't interrupt channelling anymore :(

Status
Not open for further replies.