• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Concept Comment Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I don't follow? You made a hero of some guy for this site Oo? Are you talking about avatar hero contest?
In any case, we will still require his permission. And abide by the rule #10 (look it up in submission tread). Don't waste your time concerting the hero if hes gona get rejected...

Level 13
well, i guess i'll just work on my own hero, then.

anyway, ANOTHER guy made a hero for this site. i have simply recoded his hero to make it more appropriate for this sort of map. his hero was originally gui. although, i already said this.

Last edited:
Level 7
I returned, and I would like my concept to be approved again. Just for the protocol: I wanted to leave the hive, so I requested Ralle to delete my account. He didn't. Instead, he just banned it as he knew I would return. 4 months later I requested it to be unbanned. Now I'm here writing this :p

*was leaving because of immense amount of duty in real life. Now I'm back to help this project develop with neat ideas from time to time :3

Level 19
Actually I was thinking to wipe out all current heroes in line and get re-submissions.
That way I will see who is still up in this 'n stuff like that.
I will organize things different, to get jobs done.

F.E. Maximum submission of 5-10 heroes in order to get them finished.

Level 7
Actually I was thinking to wipe out all current heroes in line and get re-submissions.
That way I will see who is still up in this 'n stuff like that.
I will organize things different, to get jobs done.

F.E. Maximum submission of 5-10 heroes in order to get them finished.

Yeah, nice, because I was thinking of a totally new hero concept for my hero. Well, waiting for the "Wipe out" then.

Status
Not open for further replies.