• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GUI Spell Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello,

I am requesting another (hopefully) simple trigger. Not sure if you can do these types though, but it doesn't hurt to try;

Spell Name
Ancestral Guidance[tr]
[r]
Target Type
Passive[tr]
[tr][r]
Area of Effect (AoE)
N/A[tr]
[tr][r]
Levels
Unit Ability[tr]
[tr][r]
Cast Range
N/A[tr]
[tr][r]
Duration
8 seconds[tr]
[tr][r]
Manacost
N/A[tr]
[tr][r]
Cooldown
N/A[tr]
[tr][r]
In-game Description
Will do myself[tr]
[tr][r]
How the spell works
Anytime a unit from player 1 kills a unit, it has a 15% chance to receive Bloodlust (doesn't have to include Heroes, but it can if need be)[tr]
[tr]
[tr]

Level 4
Spell Name
Izanami[tr]
[r]
Target Type
Unit Target[tr]
[tr][r]
Area of Effect (AoE)
---[tr]
[tr][r]
Levels
3 Levels[tr]
[tr][r]
Cast Range
900[tr]
[tr][r]
Duration
-----[tr]
[tr][r]
Manacost
150/200/250[tr]
[tr][r]
Cooldown
240/220/200[tr]
[tr][r]
In-game Description
It is a genjutsu which affects the target through physical sensations shared between them and the user. Like its counterpart, in exchange for the temporary ability that it grants the user, the Sharingan with which Izanami is cast is rendered blind and loses its light forever. According to Itachi, this technique and Izanagi form a pair, but unlike the latter, which is a technique capable of altering destiny, Izanami is instead one that "decides" it.[tr]
[tr][r]
How the spell works
Here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCJex5_iDI8 2:50 - 8:49 I Hope You Will Understand This :)[tr]
[tr]
[tr]

Level 6
Spell Name
Izanami[tr]
[r]
Target Type
Unit Target[tr]
[tr][r]
Area of Effect (AoE)
---[tr]
[tr][r]
Levels
3 Levels[tr]
[tr][r]
Cast Range
900[tr]
[tr][r]
Duration
-----[tr]
[tr][r]
Manacost
150/200/250[tr]
[tr][r]
Cooldown
240/220/200[tr]
[tr][r]
In-game Description
It is a genjutsu which affects the target through physical sensations shared between them and the user. Like its counterpart, in exchange for the temporary ability that it grants the user, the Sharingan with which Izanami is cast is rendered blind and loses its light forever. According to Itachi, this technique and Izanagi form a pair, but unlike the latter, which is a technique capable of altering destiny, Izanami is instead one that "decides" it.[tr]
[tr][r]
How the spell works
Here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCJex5_iDI8 2:50 - 8:49 I Hope You Will Understand This :)[tr]
[tr]
[tr]

It's such a pain to watch the video..but as I recall izanami is like a feign death technique right? or was it izanagi? sorry not a fan of naruto..

Level 6
opps sorry :((

but check it :D

Yes I checked it and its not what I meant..as I said the spell replaces the movement of the caster with triggers..

like when you click a point your hero will slide to that location but that can be interrupted..lets say the player clicks another point while the unit is still sliding..

If its so hard and you can make it I will just cancel this request ..:)

Spell Name
Radio Goblin Air Strike[tr]
[r]
Target Type
Ground Allied/Enemy Units (Indifferent)[tr]
[tr][r]
Area of Effect (AoE)
A total AoE of 600?[tr]
[tr][r]
Levels
3[tr]
[tr][r]
Cast Range
1000-1500-2000[tr]
[tr][r]
Duration
Over a Minute[tr]
[tr][r]
Manacost
Zero (Item Spell)[tr]
[tr][r]
Cooldown
2 minutes[tr]
[tr][r]
In-game Description
You're Mur'loc Found a Goblin Radio, Allows you to call in 1/2/3 Goblin Aerial Drones to Fire lots of Bullets in an area strafing friends and foes alike, each drones Attack deal 55 Damage per second, each drone creates 2 attack paths which advance a total distance of 600. [tr]
[tr][r]
How the spell works
ok, you cast a big aoe circle spell on the ground (no channel no nothing instant cast) drones (depending on level of ability) come off map (which ever part of the map is to your casters back), and each drone flys to within about 2000 range, then each drone begins to ''attack'' creating a pair of bullet streams (dummys attacking the ground like siege weapons, for 55 damage, one time, getting expiration timered, and removed.), each stream hits a spot, and that spot advances forwards, every drone makes 2 bullet streams on the ground that advance ahead of the drone, the streams originate from the guns position 3-dimensionally (this model here:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/goblinairdrone-237875/

they fire for a while, until they are about 500 range away from the center spot, and stop firing, fly over the target area, and fly off the map in a strait line, vanishing at the edge.

this spell is for a mur'loc map true, but the inspiration comes from Command and Conquer Generals Zero hour, in which a spell called the A10 strike calls in air planes that don't ever stop moving, so they just first shoot bullets from far away, and when they get closer they shoot missiles, the planes never reach the target location before the ordnance does, so they end up just flying over top of what ever was destroyed. this was the effect I was trying to achieve my self but I suck at triggering so it failed epically

I Pictured basically one loop that moves 3 drones forwards, via triggers, using points, playing the attack animation, and when they are close enough 6 dummys get created, told to attack the ground on 6 points, are removed, new dummys placed, new points placed, they perform the same action but are moved forwards a tiny bit compared to the last dummys, and attack a point a bit further ahead then the last points. with dummys spawned often enough and attacking the ground fast enough it will appear the bullets come from the 3 drone pairs of guns but its actually just the loop. phew ok rant over, you willing to make something like this for me?

my maps starting triggers came from this:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...003/?prev=search=stealth%20bomber&d=list&r=20

but my project became too messy. it was too hard for me to edit that into what I needed.[tr]
[tr]
[tr]

Level 13
Spell Name
Radio Goblin Air Strike[tr]
[r]
Target Type
Ground Allied/Enemy Units (Indifferent)[tr]
[tr][r]
Area of Effect (AoE)
A total AoE of 600?[tr]
[tr][r]
Levels
3[tr]
[tr][r]
Cast Range
1000-1500-2000[tr]
[tr][r]
Duration
Over a Minute[tr]
[tr][r]
Manacost
Zero (Item Spell)[tr]
[tr][r]
Cooldown
2 minutes[tr]
[tr][r]
In-game Description
You're Mur'loc Found a Goblin Radio, Allows you to call in 1/2/3 Goblin Aerial Drones to Fire lots of Bullets in an area strafing friends and foes alike, each drones Attack deal 55 Damage per second, each drone creates 2 attack paths which advance a total distance of 600. [tr]
[tr][r]
How the spell works
ok, you cast a big aoe circle spell on the ground (no channel no nothing instant cast) drones (depending on level of ability) come off map (which ever part of the map is to your casters back), and each drone flys to within about 2000 range, then each drone begins to ''attack'' creating a pair of bullet streams (dummys attacking the ground like siege weapons, for 55 damage, one time, getting expiration timered, and removed.), each stream hits a spot, and that spot advances forwards, every drone makes 2 bullet streams on the ground that advance ahead of the drone, the streams originate from the guns position 3-dimensionally (this model here:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/goblinairdrone-237875/

they fire for a while, until they are about 500 range away from the center spot, and stop firing, fly over the target area, and fly off the map in a strait line, vanishing at the edge.

this spell is for a mur'loc map true, but the inspiration comes from Command and Conquer Generals Zero hour, in which a spell called the A10 strike calls in air planes that don't ever stop moving, so they just first shoot bullets from far away, and when they get closer they shoot missiles, the planes never reach the target location before the ordnance does, so they end up just flying over top of what ever was destroyed. this was the effect I was trying to achieve my self but I suck at triggering so it failed epically

I Pictured basically one loop that moves 3 drones forwards, via triggers, using points, playing the attack animation, and when they are close enough 6 dummys get created, told to attack the ground on 6 points, are removed, new dummys placed, new points placed, they perform the same action but are moved forwards a tiny bit compared to the last dummys, and attack a point a bit further ahead then the last points. with dummys spawned often enough and attacking the ground fast enough it will appear the bullets come from the 3 drone pairs of guns but its actually just the loop. phew ok rant over, you willing to make something like this for me?

my maps starting triggers came from this:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...003/?prev=search=stealth%20bomber&d=list&r=20

but my project became too messy. it was too hard for me to edit that into what I needed.[tr]
[tr]
[tr]

Oh.... another cool spell request :grin:

Sure I will do that for you

Status
Not open for further replies.