• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Do you need any spell? CHECK THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Request your spell

Spell request!
by KhaosMachine

Spell request model:

NameSPELL NAME

Icon
ICON MODEL/
icon.jpg

Target type
UNIT/OBJECT/DESTRUCTABLE/POINT/NONE

Function
WHAT DOES THE ABILITY?/TOOLTIP

Values
LEVEL/RANGE/DAMAGE/MANACOST/ETC.

Additional
INFORMATION/CREDITS/ETC.
[table]
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Name[/color][c]SPELL NAME
[r]
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Icon[/color][c]ICON MODEL/[IMG]http://media.playdota.com/items/771/icon.jpg[/IMG]
[r]
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Target type[/color][c]UNIT/OBJECT/DESTRUCTABLE/POINT/NONE
[r]
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Function[/color][c]WHAT DOES THE ABILITY?/TOOLTIP
[r]
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Values[/color][c]LEVEL/RANGE/DAMAGE/MANACOST/ETC.
[r]
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Additional[/color][c]INFORMATION/CREDITS/ETC.
[/table]

Completed requests
XUser ==> XRequest

Last edited:
Level 28
Ability name: Fire Slash
Levels: Level up support
Effect: Cast the spell on a point(still nothing happens) and when the player casted again on another point, a fire will spawn from the first point to the second point.(something like a fire wall) Dealing 50 base damage then 5 damage per second, fire wall last up to 5 seconds
Target type: Point target
Special effects: Fire
Cost: 60 mana

Level 3
Name : Triple Blast [Q]
Levels : 4
Effect : cause an explosion on enemy unit for 3 times, each explosion gap is 1 second, and each explosion cause 0.25 second mini stun, Damage for each single blast : 35/55/75/95. Total damage for each single cast : 105/165/225/285
Target Type : Unit Target
Special Effect : Abilities\Spells\Other\Incinerate\FireLordDeathExplode.mdl
Cost : 80/95/110/125 mana
Cooldown : 8 second

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
lets test your skills then?

Ability name: Shadow orb
Levels: 3 levels
Effect: When attacked got a 10/15/20% chance to gain one stack of shadow orb (just add a cool suiting effect when procing and a orb surronging the unit)
Target type: passive
Special effects: Shadowy effects? :p you can take from the model section if you find anything
Cost: nothing its passive

ability name: shadow blast
Levels: 1 level
effect: the unit cast a beam of shadow on a location damageing every unit in the line + 20 damage per stack of shadow orb
target; point/location/unit
special effect; same as above
cost; 100 mana

Level 3
nice work..
having a problem on importing : everythings work properly except the stun effect, target unit wouldn't stun
uhm, any section that i have to configure and i missed it?

Name : Fearless Charge
Levels: 1
Effect: Charge to target point damaging units in line for 220% of caster strength, and each unit what caster hit has 5% chance to stop u. All units what get hit will be blasted for 200 range (if u cannot do blast u do not must).
Special Effect: Holy Fire
Cost : 30 mana, but if unit is stopped while charge it will take additional 15% of current hit point.

Do this and credit, +rep +respect. I can do it by myself, but I have really much to do this days

Level 4
I want a spell where at the start of the ability the hero focus on his " ki " (ki is the power in dragonball)
and charges a small ball and the ball is growing enough to control it the size of the ball will be small not big i mean enough so it seems that its inside of the heroe hands then the heroe shout and unleash a big beam and go towards the caster of the spell and continues to go towards until the beam stops at the right range we have set like 1200 range it will be ok ! Damage will calculated x 2 inteligence and mana cost will be 30 ! The beam doesnt stop when it founds an enemy but it continues to pass throught the enemy and when the beam touches the enemy then the damage will start and after the damage calculated the beam will stop when the range is at 1200 and a explosion will created at the end of the beam and does AOS damage around it x 3 inteligence !
I want it to be trigered with the up arrow ! Also i want it to be in MUI so ican use it with other player too !

Last edited:
I highly recommend u. Spells is okey u have made few little mistakes(because u haven't understand me well, not because u are noob xD), I will fix that and effects will be edited, spell is okey. Btw is spell mui or not

+REP

Edit: U are so afraid of leaks xD. Why are u using so much variables

EDIT 2: For additional rep pls edit spell like this:
Remove 15% healing (and variable all about that part). Change dust effect with fireball.
Make effect of here when he is moving do not be destroyed every few moments then when spell casting is finished (this is very important). Do u have made chance for stopping spell good because it's look like to chance is very bigger. Change it to 2.5% or 2 because when I go through 4 units change should be 20% and then always stop me.
And why spell sometimes has shorter moved her when he goes through unit, unit shouldn't slow he, only stop or he past through them with no problem.

Pls tell me how long should take u to edit this because I really need it.

Last edited:
Edit: U are so afraid of leaks xD. Why are u using so much variables.
You forgot the main point of a variable which is Saving a value to reuse it.

Also, the spells i have published use ~20-25 variables. Using ~20-25 variables for unleak would be stupid and unefficient.

You have Variables to unleak (used to remove a point leak for example), Variables to optimise the code (used to make the code faster by avoiding searching a value multiple times) and Variables to configure (with this, you avoid to modify the triggers except an Initialisation trigger where you set some Datas as the Damages, the Aoe, etc...).

Level 5
I will make you some requests that we made in another Topic and they didn't help us, so I will ask it from you and if you make us all of them you will get rep from: CrackBam,darksacred and me, and also I will write your name into my Signaputer and you will get credits in our maps too ofcourse, okay let me start, I really know they're hard to be made but we wan't them hard and please.. 100% GUI, and if you can each Spellpack for someone of these guys in diffrent map so we don't confuse our selves ;)

Don't forget that I informed darksacred and Crackbam that I will make the request to another one(you) cuz the one we requested from already is not helping anymore, and they accepted, so don't worry.

1st Crackbams:

1) Manawalk [Spell Levels: 1]
= Just windwalk, but the only diffrence, any second the unit is under Manawalk he will lose 80 Mana Points, but when hes having 79 Mana and under, the Unit appears and to be under Manawalk again needs 80+ Mana and needs to wait 8 seconds to turn it on again, also when he attacks the spell is automatically stopped for 8 seconds too, and also this Spell can be turned if the Player clicks on it again after turning it on if he wants to do not lose any more mana (Like mana shield, he can turn it off when he wants)
2) Backstab [Spell Levels: 2]
= Backstab, when a unit has this Passive, make the Addinational Damage (The green thing after dmg) and the normal Heroes Damage fuse and be doubled (x2) on the target unit. For e.x. if user has 58 dmg and 22 double dmg, the unit that will be attacked from the user of Backstab Passive Spell, will earn 160 Damage. And backstabs level 2 will triple the Damage. It is Passive Spell, means you don't click it it works always as critical strike, and also it has only 2 Levels. Something last for this one, when it is succesfully attacked someone from behind make the victim thats attacked have any of the bleed effects each time it is Backstabbed, you choose which, probably a Red Bloody one.
3) Mana Infection [Spell Levels: 1]
= When someone steals from this Unit even a piece of mana from this Caster within 5 seconds after this spell casted, the drainer of mana will die. So for example, if someone uses Siphon Mana on my Unit and I use Mana Infection, the Siphon Mana's User will die, but Mana Burn or Feedback User won't die since it just burns mana from my Unit and not steals. Please, for this one, use what/ever method expect one the method that I need to put like ALL the whole spells like Siphon Mana etc. for Infection's work, like which Spells will make this one work. So it automatically regognizes which spell must be casted so the caster dies or w/e, cuz theres alot of spells in my map and I can't put them one by one.

2nd darksacred:

1. Speeding Eliminate [Spell Levels: 3] (It will set the cooldown of Caster to 0.40 seconds per hit and the Caster will attack the Victim 12 Times, each time the Victim will have a SFX of Blood until the spell is succesfully casted and Victim got hit 5 Times, also while Spell is casted both the Unit of Caster and Victim can't move or make any Spells as they're disabled/paused, in Level 2 it will hit the Victim 10 Times and in Level 3 it will hit the victim 17 Times)

2. Mind Strike [Spell Levels: 2] (When this Spell is casted, the Enemy that was targeted will start lossing 25 HP and MANA per.sec for 8 Seconds, and also these 8 Seconds the Victim will be stunned, at Lv2 the enemy will lose 50 HP and 50 Mana for 8 seconds + stunned)

3. Heart Strike [Spell Levels: 3] (When this Spell is casted, the victim will lose: 1) 10% of his Health and 2) 200 HP but theres only 5% this Spell will succed and Cooldown is 160 seconds if it fails a Red Floating Text appears uppon Caster's head and says "Missed", on Level 2 it gets 15% of enemies Health and 400 HP now theres 10% this spell will succed and same cool down if it fails a Red Floating Text appears uppon Caster's head and says "Missed", and on Level 3 it gets 20% of enemies health and 600 HP now theres 12% this spell will succed, if it fails a Red Floating Text appears uppon Caster's head and says "Missed")

4. Focus [Spell Levels: 1] (This spell combines with spell request 3, when this Spell is activated spell request nr.3(heart strike) has 25% Chance for Spell to work on Enemy at Level 1 of Heart Strike instead of 5%, and at Level 2 of Heart Strike the unit has 35% chance that this spell will work than 10% and in Level 3 Heart Strike it has 45% chance that this spell will work than 12%, also this Spell has Cooldown of 800 Seconds and Duration of 10 seconds, after these 10 Seconds the Heart Strike will have same chances, also something more on these 10 Seconds that this Spell is activated the Casters attacking speed will be increased by double than it is right now and there will be 80% chance for miss each hit the Caster earns.)

5. Time Lock [Spell Levels: 4] (When this Spell is casted, it makes a Save, and after that what ever happends to the Unit that casted this spell with duration of 10 seconds, after 10 seconds the Unit goes back to the same HP/Mana he were at when the 10 secs passed, with same skills and all that, if the Unit dies before the 10 Seconds passes, he goes back to where he was before he casted the Spell immeditly instead of waiting 10 seconds, also make a Mdx of Ability or something to go where he made the Time Lock Spell while 10 seconds are passing, you can try a SFX or something you think is cool for Time Lock, I mean like when this Spell is casted a MDX appears at the place he made the Spell and when 10 seconds passes or unit dies so he goes back to the posistion he firstly casted Time Lock, the Caster gets the SFX Blink for a sec and goes back to last place he was when he actually casted this spell. On Level 2, all stays same the only diffrence there is 20 Seconds, and on Level 3 all same again but theres 35 seconds, on last level which is 4, it has 50 seconds Time Locking.)

Well about me, all I wan't is these spells to be made for those guys, cuz I will use one of them too as I already asked permission to use from them, so you get my Rep and Credits on my map+sign too good luck and thank you, hope you can make them..

EDIT: Nvm, I wan't only one too, "Holy Punisher Spell":

When one of the following Heroes: Mal'Ganis,Arthas Evil has 3000 Health and under, this spell can target them and a Pink Portal (you know which I am talking about I guess) will appear behind them (the portal wont move as it absorbs) about 200 aoe behind them, and it will disable them from moving or casting spells, and the portal will very-slowly start grabbing-absorbing the Hero inside it, when it is finished and the Hero (Mal'Ganis or Arthas Evil) are inside the Portal, (cuz none else can be absorbed from this spell, only these two) he (Mal or Arthas) will be absorbed from the portal completly, and the Pink Portal will be killed(cuz it has nice anim of kill) as the Enemy Hero will be dead too absorbed in the portal, remember that the Items that the hostile has as Item Tables must drop, as Mal and Evil Arthas keeps being two enemy-bosses in my map after all and when they're killed the Items on their Tables shall drop aswell.
thank you!!!

EDIT2: I know the Request Format is:
Ability name: YOUR ABILITY NAME
Levels: ALL LEVELS YOU WANT FOR THIS
Effect: WHAT DOES THE SPELL (FOR EXAMPLE: DAMAGE AN ENEMY HERO BY 400.)
Target type: THE TARGET TYPE OF THE SPELL
Special effects: SPECIAL EFFECTS THAT DOES THE SPELL
Cost: THE COST OF THE SPELL (CAN BE MANA, LIFE, GOLD, ETC.)

But I didn't use this Format, as I already said anything you needed in my whole reply, if you didn't understand anything or you got any problems that I can help with actually, then just go on no prob.

Last edited:
Also, just a question, why creating a new spell workshop ?

We have already 4 or 5 of them.

- Your's
- Defskull's one
- Mr_Bean987's one
- ThisPOT's one
- Etc...

If you look, ThisPOT stopped to do the requests. Mr_Bean's and Your's are recent workshop, so you're not boried yet.

Why creating a new workshop that might be inactive in some time instead of joining one ?

Level 3
Ability name: Mind Sear
Levels: 6
Effect: Causes an explosion of shadow magic around the target, causing 10/20/30/40/50/60 damage every 1 sec for 5 sec to all enemies within 200/250/300/350/400/450 aoe around the target.
Target type: Unit Target channeling
Special Effect: shadow effects if you find something
Cost: 90 mana

Ability name: Ice Age
Levels: 3
Effect: damage all nearby enemy units by 20/40/60 per second, slows the attack speed and movement speed by 50% and gives a chance to freeze them for 3 seconds as long as they stay in the area.
Target type: Instant channeling
Special Effect: set the sky blue and add a northrend-blizzard effect
Cost: 150 mana

Ability name: Marksmanship
Levels: 6
Effect: gives a 10/15/20/25/30/35% chance to attack an enemy twice and deal 5/10/20/30/40/50 extra damage.
Target type: Passive
Special Effect: if it's possible add a special effect like roar caster when it triggers.

Ability name: Sand Storm
Levels: 3
Effect: damage all nearby enemy units by 20/40/60 per second, and gives all nearby enemies a chance to miss a attack as long as they stay in the area.
Target type: Instant channeling
Special Effect: add some dust effects
Cost: 150 mana

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.