• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

-Grendol's attempts at drawingsz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

not really, i usually begin from right to left(i'm left handed). my hands barely catch ink. most of the time its actually my fingertips.
Have you even tried drawing some creepy stuff in ya right hand? (I could do that too, but since I'm right handed I could do the left hand doodlin :p)

Level 49
Have you even tried drawing some creepy stuff in ya right hand? (I could do that too, but since I'm right handed I could do the left hand doodlin :p)

i haven't tried drawing with my right hand. i know for sure it'll end up like a child scribbling crayon all over the walls.

finished this one up
14202524_1264933043531667_950535336471863807_n-jpg.248722

Roland

R

Roland

I wonder what's going on your mind right now with all these absurd and obscure sketches of hell.

Roland

R

Roland

300x300-jpg.252609

phew, been practiciing faces again. this time i'm doing scribbling instead of the usual hatching

oh-thats-terrifying.gif

Good Job man! but still. Fucking scary I'm just glad I wasn't drinking my soda... (Cause I Might spit the monitor :p)

Roland

R

Roland

It's 10 PM here @-Grendel and your doodles makin me chill as fuck.

But it's quite nice I love the outcome tho..

Level 49
true, same applies for me especially the last part. its very hard to think of a concept for this kind of drawing. i mostly end up doing something that has a religious or sexual theme in it. but still, making one that has no direct mockery of those said themes is pretty hard

Status
Not open for further replies.