• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

-Grendol's attempts at drawingsz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 49
what? Grendel is making draw? what's this..i don't even...

anyways, gibberish aside, this is all done with pen. be nice to me 2d artists..
20150117_033121.jpg

you might want to open the image in a new tab because this shit is fucking huge and i don't even know why.

i shall provide more drawings later on. once i'm done with skullhead Mc.tonguebelly.

Level 15
I thought you are a noob :(
That's simply amazing! Though it's looks simple by seeing the line only, but you make it awesome by simple but complicated shading! You are Legendary Super Noob 4!! You ready mastering the lighting. And you know what exactly you made, I mean you mastered the 3d space too.
I presume you are using really big paper or something, because that line, its really awesome! That kind of shading with pen is take a really long time...

Level 15
Veritas 117 : Kingdom Heart and Halo

@Grendol: Hey newcomer, this mean a challenge to me!!! Cause I am the king in here!!!

Level 15
whoa whoa calm your tits there, i got nothing to do against you.
I should say that too lol
Your draw motivate me to draw like that too (with pen) (<--- I always say this but never do it)

Level 6
Now I have to marry you ... would you father be alright against 5 goats ? can be up to 7 if he wants to negociate.

Reactions: ILH

Roland

R

Roland

Sick art, can't wait for your entry for the 7th Concept art competition :grin:
/Subscribed

Roland

R

Roland

Wow, It's like visions of hell but in a sick and a brutish way, I love it man. Keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.