• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

God's Word: The True Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Out of curiosity, found the number of pages the script ... Total: 194 pages twelfth font :goblin_jawdrop:

Level 7
I'm still working on the dialogue and AI. It's not easy to move the game 194 pages script and set the AI ​​for 38 NPC. Release date can not name, for i don't know, how the process will be go on in future.

Level 1
This is a great RPG map! Units with AI, Different Systems in-game and some cool Gods!? What more could you add!:grin:

Level 7
Sketch of lizard model
1.jpg

Level 7
FinalMix, In the next versions (after the demo) will be location of lizzardmans - us'shat. Lizardmans will also go on the sewers under the crowded cities.

Level 7
Not yet. And Many of Translators left because they have a lack of time (((( can you help me?
Just the whole script in a Word 2003 documents. Therefore, I prefer to translate now.

Level 7
The new version of the lizzardmans, a soldier left, to the right peasant.
The colors will be different. Will be possible add a beard, combs, etc.

Level 7
Models of lizzardmans

KOZbMA finished the look models of lizzardmans. Rate a small part of the fruits of its activities can be looking at the screenshots. He is currently engaged in finalizing the animation. Once all work is completed, I will lay out a demo-video where you can see models of dinosaurs in all its glory. By the way, on the first screenshot female lizard.

Level 7
APproject,
1. Modern fence - is not modern, because such fences were in the 18th century and earlier. This is fantasy, by definition, there's nothing to be explained scientifically, and in fact can be anything you want. For example, the dwarves have steam engines, and people still have a horses.
If you think that in a world where there are blacksmiths and stonemasons hard to make a fence like this, then I can not help you.
2. Huge selection scale - it is easy to fix;)
3. Huge shadows - it is not very important, and it is easy to fix too.
Thus, all your mistakes, do not belong to the village, in which is so difficult to make a mistake.
:ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 31
1. Modern fence - is not modern, because such fences were in the 18th century and earlier. This is fantasy, by definition, there's nothing to be explained scientifically, and in fact can be anything you want. For example, the dwarves have steam engines, and people still have a horses.
By looking at your screenshots it looks very primitive and medieval-like with almost no fantasy motives (basing on screenshots only), it remind me of 12th century village at least. You also put 18th century city fence at the village, I saw almost the same fance outside of someone's house yesturday, except it was built with bricks instead of linear stone, basically the same style one. I do not like that fence and in my opinion it do not fit there at all, yet it is subjective opinion with some objective facts included, it is your project and I cannot force you to do anything.

Level 7
APproject, This is a fantasy. Here the development was different. Why do people who build enormous castles, can not to make such a fence?

Level 7
I've already said a hundred times, lol, what the #### century? I have my own world and time and development. What is needed to make such a fence? Know blacksmithing and be able to process the stones. Why can not people make a fence like this?
The comparison of the AK-47 is out of place.

Level 7
Gnomes will have firearms and steam engines. But the secret of their creation is kept in the strictest confidence. They could think of, but the AK-47 does not fit the fantasy. And what about this fence - completely.
Smith and stonecutter hardly make an AK-47. This work is more subtle and requires more knowledge.

Level 7
xbacurix, The script is separate from the map (word documents), it is almost fully translated, but not fully implemented in the game. :ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 7
The project alive! :ogre_haosis:
At the moment, translated: NPCs dialogues 32/38
Work is progressing slowly due to poor activity of translators and my session. However, I am not discouraged. I think things will get better soon =)

Level 7
you could use google translate to quickly do the translates instead but with way less accuracy xD

and perhaps fix the spelling mistakes in a later version.
I want a quality translation. I do not want you to have showered me with rotten tomatoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.