• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Melee] God vs God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
God VS God Free-for-all

Kill all other deities and make your God a supreme power!!
Master the new Religious race
Do a ton of quest for awesome bounty!!!
Unlock the fury of ???
Version 2.0 (Beta Release)
Religious Race implemented, Terrain Implemented, Quests Implemented
Make sure to check The Hive Workshop forum for the latest version before hosting.
Old version may hold bugs or exploitable weaknesses.
Thanks to 3ICE for the tutoring
Mail for any suggestions, bug: [email protected]

This is the loading screen for an old project that I started back in 2013, today I decided that maybe it was time to finish it and hopefully maybe one day see it hosted on Battle.net. The concept of the map is simple: protect and conquer. You must protect your God and destroy the pagan Gods of the other players. For this your are armed with the mighty Religious race, for now it is quite Christian based but I intend to diversify in later installments.

It's a basic 4 player map with 1 player in each corner and shops in the center, the only access point to each other's base is through the center. There is 4 quests implemented to gain items of mighty power or simply cash. There is also a ally/enemy system implemented using simple -ally red or -unally red text commands. I come before you in hopes of feedback on bugs and mistakes I might have missed and also hoping that you will take interest in this map. My current situation (bad internet) doesn't allow me to test my own map :cry: so i'd like people that play this games with friends, if possible, to record and send me or share a link so that I may see the issues that happen "on the field".

That is all, I will post below the map, along with a couple screenshots, and wait for the first questions/suggestions/bug-notifications/insults?/compliments.

Attachments

• Protect your god.png
    Protect your god.png
    676.8 KB · Views: 109
  • Solve Mysterious Quests to gain boosts.png
    Solve Mysterious Quests to gain boosts.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 128
  • God vs God Free-For All v2.0.w3m
    75.5 KB · Views: 36
Status
Not open for further replies.