• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

God RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I am pleased to announce that Bounty Hunter2 has joined the project. While Shadowz will still act as the primary terrainer, Bounty's job will be to touch up on the terrain once Shadowz is done with it. Hopefully we can address all concerns with regards to the map's terrain.

Also, we have decided on another change for Alpha 0.25 - the passive 'evasion' ability will be removed, and the map rebalanced around that change. This is in order to prevent the encounters from being based on luck (a few evasions in a row in the Warrior of Hades fight can save the fight).

Tiranasta
ShadowNasta Productions

Level 5
That's an awfully cynical view, most enemies will do less damage to make up for the removal of evasion.
Another change I am planning to make is that the passive 'critical strike' will be removed, and replaced with a usable 'Critical Strike' ability that has a very small mana cost (probably 1) and causes your next attack to do 3 times normal damage.

As for the release, suffice to say that it will be in the near future.

Tiranasta
ShadowNasta Productions

Last edited:
Level 5
Now uploading God RPG Alpha 0.22c. This is a minor release. The only changes are as follows:

* The map is now called 'God RPG - Betrayal' in game.
* Some very minor changes to the terrain.
* The 'Silence' ability used by the Warrior of Hades during phase two now has a far more finite duration on Soldier difficulty.
* The Warrior of Hades is now less likely to follow up his AOE stun (counter to Strike of the Champion) with Earth Tremor on Soldier difficulty.
* The player's selection is now cleared upon the beginning of the cinematic that follows the defeat of the Warrior of Hades.
* King Cecrops is no longer called 'King Cycrops' during one of his transmissions.

Tiranasta
ShadowNasta Productions

Level 7
Yay new version! :D It's been a long time since I played the game :)

I'll download it maybe later or tomorrow morning since I have to go somewhere right now.

EDIT: lol still can't beat Warrior :| You should add a sky to the map since I noticed the sky was just blank. And make olympus more godly, like add sun rays to the area :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.