• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Beneath RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Beneath RPG
Im currently working on this Solo-RPG called Beneath RPG. I've only finished the terrain and I wanted to see what you people think about it.

Story:
After the fight between the Sons of the Old Gods and the Old Gods themselves, only a few Old Gods remained. Shattered by the might of their own children, they lost the most of their power and got banned into a tomb on the Tempest Island. But the Last remaining Old God, channeled his left power and sealing his sons on the Island, too.

A few years later, the humans settled down on that Island, accidently breaking the seal, unleashing the powers of the sons. The humans got crushed leaving only a few survivors, which hid in the same tomb where the Old Gods were sealed. Hoping that this was their last chance, they sacrificed a few of the survivors to summon the help of the Old Gods...

Basically this map is a Fast-Played-RPG. Contents:
- 6 Hero-Classes (only 1 available now)
- 4 Temple (After each the Hero played gains a special ability)
- About 60 minutes playing time (About 5 minutes finished)
- A lot of quests guiding the player through the game (Only Water Temple Part finished to 25%)

What I need from you is a review of the terrain

Remember though dont go to hard on me this is my first map ever^^

Attachments

• Beneath RPG.w3x
    409.2 KB · Views: 64
Level 3
Hey

I liked the story ...
After the fight between the Sons of the Old Gods and the Old Gods themselves
it reminded me of the greek myth stuff

but I think you have to make the terrain a bit more interresting, on some places it looks unnatural ...

in the east of the red start location in that mountain thing ... there it looks pretty lame and the player would probably lose the interest in playing

Level 2
well i will rework it anyway... just need some time. got my exams coming up in a few weeks and im starting to reread my books now...

Im glad that you liked my story, and yes it is kind of the same as in the greek myth, you know, the battle between the gods and the titans... ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.