• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Greek Hero A Average Heros Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Basicly its a RP/RPG. You Role Play But You Also Wanna level up your charecter and get blessed and get uber items. I know what your thinking "Man theirs been like 100 Greek Mythology Games". Mines Differnt. I Hope. It will allow players to become demi-gods. The gods (1 player) will have the ability to make them like the son of posiden, or the son of zeus. Its like their claiming them. Im still thinking about makeing multiple players gods. To make the RP better. Their will be a system that players can vote if a god is abuseing his power. They will vote and if majority rules the god will be booted. His power will then be shared with a fellow god probely Zeus. I am open for ideas and willing to make changes. I havent done triggers yet so i cant get you a pic of gameplay. I cant host so after this project is done i will post on here for somone to host. Also i need an opinion on if i should shorten the name calling it TGHaAHS. Still long but if you have any name shortining ideas plz tell. I think thats all.

Level 5
sounds awesome! do it! do it do it do it plz plz plz i wanna play this!
u shud make the gods able 2 bestow like items and buffs on the heroes to, like a buff called "Mark of Zeus" which mite make him fight better, or "Mark of Athena" which wud increase his intelligence etc and like unique items and units (like mythologicall creatures that side with the hero) for each god :) whatever you do, i wanna play this map!

Level 4
Yea, and i am makeing those kind of blessings. Also this map and units are based of actual Greek Mythology. Hades or The Underworld is based off a map of The Underworld. I just made it smaller. This game will also give you the hero choices of:

Adult
Teen

and

Male
Female

Give me ideas of more stuff and if its good ill be glad to put your name in the Credits and make it happen.

Level 5
What gods will you be using?
YouLL prob use Poisidon,Hades, Zeus( the obvious ones) but Ares (War, sorta in a more bloodthirsty way) Hephaustus( The smith god) Athena (Wisdom, also War, but in a smarter, more organised disciplined way) and Artemis (hunter) wud also be a good idea
Sum items could be Mirror Shield (Athena, Reflects magic) Winged Sandals(Apollo, Gives flight/jumpy ability) Trident of the gods (Poisodon, gives lots of stats, +crushing wave ability) Hammer of the titans( Hephaustus, powerful hammer item) Gorgon Shield (Athena, based of the shield of athena herself, which she has an image of medusas head on, has ability to turn an enemy into stone) Wrath of Zeus (One of his cool lightnings bolts, has limited charges-each bolt can only be thrown once-)
one game you should look at is Age of Mythology, its an age of empires style game, its similar in some ways to what your thinking of.
multiple gods would be a very good idea, coz a huge part of greek mythology was gods fighting each other using their chosen champions, and having multiple god players would cause this major god war/politics stuff to make the game very interesting, with gods even able to have disaster/monster style powers.
if you make this game, i will host it! the god/player interaction in games makes for very interesting play, coz the player doesnt just have to worry about his own interests, he has to worry about getting the favour of a god and doing his gods agenda.

Level 4
Well, i used a mythology website and got all the main gods (pretty much all the ones u named and more). The powers are good ideas. I have also played Age Of Mythology, thats the game that made me intrested in Greek Mythology. I am involveing some Titans, like you can go to Kronoas's hole, and when you enter that area he will talk to you. The problem with makeing an item turn people to stone is theirs no really good way to do that unless someone wants to make me make me a stun, that makes the animation look like the players stone...but that still wouldnt fit cause medusa makes poeple stone forever, which would be kinda cheap. Also i need people to do models for me which im not haveing much success with. Im still lookin around.

Level 5
Is it possible to make sumthing like Gargoyles Stone form be castable on enemies? or maybe have it just be a thing that kills non heroes to lvl 6s by stoning them, leaving a permanent statue of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.