• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request Battle of greek god cinamtic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I need som1 2 help make some models of the Greek gods all and some demigods if u want i may need some dead souls for the underworld but besides tat i don't really need anything also you could make some mythic creatures in the Greek mythology like minotaur since the last chapter gonna be huge battle i should add some cool music for tat i just thought about but besides the point if any1 wants 2 make some models for the gods and demigods would be nice since there really needed THXS.
Need Models all 12 Greek gods like Zeus,Poseidon,Athena,Hades,Hephaestus,Apollo,Aphrodite,Hera,Ares,Hermes,Artemis,Hestia,and Dionysus since i guess 1 of the gods gave there seat up to him that's mostly it if you like you can make there demigods since its gonna be a battle of gods and there demigod children will be vary handy to fight in the cinematic like Hercules is Zeus son so there's a demigod or Triton Poseidon son

Last edited:
Level 34
Calm down and summarize your requested resources in a nice clean list.

Plus it would be very handy if you have a link to your project, because most of us don't carry out requests blindy.

Status
Not open for further replies.