• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model Request] Greek Mythology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello folks,

i hardly see any gods of the greek mythology :)

I would like you to do me or maybe other people a favor and do some for us/me.

Cronos,Athena and Apollo

That would be the ones i need for my upcoming map :)

Cronos is a big giant and should look massive maybe like the one out of homam3 ( melee )

Athena should us a spear + shield with medium armor ( or no armor at all it could be attached )

Apollo and his chariot with four horses ... he should be somekind of mage

The rest is up to your creativity :D

If you need any details please ask ^^

Maybe short infos to the map:

The current heroes are Zeus,Arres,Kronos,Heracles; Medusa,Pegasus,Athene,Hermes; Hades,Apollo,Prometheus,Aphrodite

It is a arena style map. 1on1 Teams or 4 Teams with 2*str/int/agi heroes or 1*Str/Agi/Int heroes.
Means maximum 12 players.

Terrain is in work by my partner and i am doing the jass spells^^

Level 5
what? general frank made space ships, tanks and etc... so please .....
it doesnt need to be realistic ... it could be a mix

high elve archer with spear and shield ... and a different attack animation... that would be something i like! :=) it isnt too realistic ???

Level 5
models_4294_screenshot_tnb.jpg

Well i think if they did try to create them they would have to look some what like this, if not im not sure about realism and the wc3 feel in that case, I think you will be able to find some people then, :p i rest my case Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.