• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need models for my AoS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Well, i need around 7 models :
1-A nice looking soldier without any shield and with sword.
2-Fierce looking warrior without any upper armor if possible. Big two handed sword and maybe dark tattoos all over is chest and back.
3-Completely armored warrior with golden color, wields a golden spear.

4-A miner, like with the pickaxe, a helmet and some clothings.
5-Bigger miner, more fierce looking that wields a big two handed hammer with no upper body armor and with metal bottom gear, with red tattoos around chest and back.
6-Miner without the pickaxe, has luxurious clothes and kinda like a shining effect.

7-A chain lightning with brown color and if possible, makes dirt if hits the enemy.

I can't provide screenshots, because im currently working on the triggers and the abilities and i dont no how to do it >.>
BUT i can provide info :

Lvl : 50
XP RATE : High Rate
Many Shops : Level Books, Stat Books, Weapon Shop, Armor Shop, Ring Shop and Potion Shop.
No quest, each wave of soldiers get stronger and stronger, ex : lvl 1 are easy to kill but lvl 5 *the max lvl of monster* are super powerful so dont stall.
Wartimes : Rebirth is an AoS map, but it is unique in its own style. You first start with a novice, then, after reaching level 10, you can change to 4 jobs : Miner, Warrior, Archer, Rider *more to come*. You can do stuff like in real life while theres war :work for your tribe to win a living, fight for your tribe to win your living or *soon to be added* you can do job quests.
Miner :
This is the money maker class, every 10 secs it gets a little bit of gold, this class doesnt have good attack or defense, neither those it have high mana or powerful skills like the other classes, but it gets the CHEAPEST upgrades in the whole game. At lvl 10 , it can change into Miner Corps or Blacksmith.
STR 8+1
AGI 8+1
INT 1+1
Miner Corps :
The best money maker in the whole game, gains twice as much gold as the Miner, and able to access the Miner Class Shop, where rare books can be bought, upgrading characters stats by huge amounts but really expensive.
STR 12+2.3
AGI 12+2.1
INT 5+1.6
Blacksmith :
This guy makes the best items out there, the Eternity Set (6 equips) which each grant a 550 stat bonus and various other bonuses. To craft the Eternity Set, needs to have no item in inventory and approximatively 100 000 gold. Loses a little bit of its item gain skill.
STR 20+4.9
AGI 8+2
INT 5+2
Soldier :
These guys are ALL about str, for starters, the most versatile job ( high attack, good defense, high hp regen = the ultimate fighter ). Later on, at lvl 50, can turn into Gladiator or Spearman
STR 30+5
AGI 1+1
INT 1+1
Gladiator :
The final form of our ultimate fighter, this guy can take on anything without any worries =P...well maybe except for a high lvl Blacksmith with Eternity Set lol.
STR 50+20
AGI 10+10
INT 10+10
Spearman :
The defensive side of our warrior, the spearman, instead of being able to take
on anything, can tank almost anything but lacks the attack power of the gladiator.
STR 20+10
AGI 50+20
INT 10+5
Well thats all for classes, because i'll realease the 2 other jobs on the next version of Wartimes haha....well i'll tell u a LIL about the two last, archer are the stealthy assassins and animal friends, rider are the AoE masters. Now more about the map :
-Consists of 3 lanes, in central lane, cavalery unit mean the main offense line.
On the other lanes, theres an outpost for each team which gives extra unit
spawns, so dont let it be destroyed ^^, archer and spearman spawn there
Thats all for the moment, working on the Soldier's skills

Last edited:
Level 34
Well, i need around 7 models :

1-A nice looking soldier without any shield and with sword.

2-Fierce looking warrior without any upper armor if possible. Big two handed sword and maybe dark tattoos all over is chest and back.

3-Completely armored warrior with golden color, wields a golden spear.

4-A miner, like with the pickaxe, a helmet and some clothings.

5-Bigger miner, more fierce looking that wields a big two handed hammer with no upper body armor and with metal bottom gear, with red tattoos around chest and back.

6-Miner without the pickaxe, has luxurious clothes and kinda like a shining effect.

7-A chain lightning with brown color and if possible, makes dirt if hits the enemy.

I can't provide screenshots, because im currently working on the triggers and the abilities and i dont no how to do it >.>
BUT i can provide info :

]
Lvl : 50
XP RATE : High Rate
Many Shops : Level Books, Stat Books, Weapon Shop, Armor Shop, Ring Shop and Potion Shop.
No quest, each wave of soldiers get stronger and stronger, ex : lvl 1 are easy to kill but lvl 5 *the max lvl of monster* are super powerful so dont stall.
Wartimes : Rebirth is an AoS map, but it is unique in its own style. You first start with a novice, then, after reaching level 10, you can change to 4 jobs : Miner, Warrior, Archer, Rider *more to come*. You can do stuff like in real life while theres war :work for your tribe to win a living, fight for your tribe to win your living or *soon to be added* you can do job quests.
Miner :
This is the money maker class, every 10 secs it gets a little bit of gold, this class doesnt have good attack or defense, neither those it have high mana or powerful skills like the other classes, but it gets the CHEAPEST upgrades in the whole game. At lvl 10 , it can change into Miner Corps or Blacksmith.
STR 8+1
AGI 8+1
INT 1+1
Miner Corps :
The best money maker in the whole game, gains twice as much gold as the Miner, and able to access the Miner Class Shop, where rare books can be bought, upgrading characters stats by huge amounts but really expensive.
STR 12+2.3
AGI 12+2.1
INT 5+1.6
Blacksmith :
This guy makes the best items out there, the Eternity Set (6 equips) which each grant a 550 stat bonus and various other bonuses. To craft the Eternity Set, needs to have no item in inventory and approximatively 100 000 gold. Loses a little bit of its item gain skill.
STR 20+4.9
AGI 8+2
INT 5+2
Soldier :
These guys are ALL about str, for starters, the most versatile job ( high attack, good defense, high hp regen = the ultimate fighter ). Later on, at lvl 50, can turn into Gladiator or Spearman
STR 30+5
AGI 1+1
INT 1+1
Gladiator :
The final form of our ultimate fighter, this guy can take on anything without any worries =P...well maybe except for a high lvl Blacksmith with Eternity Set lol.
STR 50+20
AGI 10+10
INT 10+10
Spearman :
The defensive side of our warrior, the spearman, instead of being able to take
on anything, can tank almost anything but lacks the attack power of the gladiator.
STR 20+10
AGI 50+20
INT 10+5
Well thats all for classes, because i'll realease the 2 other jobs on the next version of Wartimes haha....well i'll tell u a LIL about the two last, archer are the stealthy assassins and animal friends, rider are the AoE masters. Now more about the map :

-Consists of 3 lanes, in central lane, cavalery unit mean the main offense line.
On the other lanes, theres an outpost for each team which gives extra unit
spawns, so dont let it be destroyed ^^, archer and spearman spawn there
Thats all for the moment, working on the Soldier's skills

Since your kinda new here, you always can use the
[/HIDDDEN] tab to let get the long parts over with.

Even though we kinda know what you're up too I suggest to leave some
not important stuff away.

And good luck with your AoS. By the way, how is the map called?

Level 4
Its called Wartimes : Rebirth, Rebirth because i had another map project that was similar, but too complicated, so ive let it in my pc for like 3 months. Then like two weeks before, ive found it in my Warcraft 3 folder and i started working on it again, but ive changed many things of it. Wartimes because well, your just like a person in a tribe in the middle of a war, and you gotta choose your way to gain a living, currently, you can be a Miner or a Soldier but they can get job change.

Status
Not open for further replies.