• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

REALLY SIMPLE request (items)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Can i request for following items to be putted in this map (i can't do them since i keep receiving errors so i need some one who can do it for me.) i'll give a rep to the one who can help me..

this are the items i need

Tome Items
(+3 AGI)
(+3 STR)
(+3 INT)
(+2.50 DMG)
(+1 ARMOR)
(+10HP)
(+10MP)

Don't care with price, names and icons i'll just handle it what matters is those +10 HP, + 3 AGI and etc... is working..

Attachments

• HeroCrafter.w3x
    491.3 KB · Views: 38

ZIR

ZIR

Level 10
You can't give the tomes the normal bonus stats for other items they have special item abilities like Increasing strength.
I've made ability tomes and the Hit points and damage tomes for you, but i didn't found any abilities for armor and mana, maybe you have to make some short triggers.

Attachments

• HeroCrafter.w3x
    491.8 KB · Views: 36

ZIR

ZIR

Level 10
When i start the map the five tomes work properly?
Are you trying to buy it in the shop, maybe its because it costs wood and you cant see because it is out of the frame, or i don't know why it isn't working when you try it.

Level 6
I don't think tomes can apply armor... but I'll quickly make the tomes since there seems to be problems here..?..?

Level 6
Yeah i meant to send it last night but i tryed when hive was down for database saving, and yes, with triggers, u can do the tomes.

I did it without triggers first tho...

Attachments

• HeroCrafter.w3x
    491.9 KB · Views: 32
Status
Not open for further replies.