• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Story of "The Twins of War"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Note: This is based on a true story
Only the people, places and events have changed

In the lands of Marakhane (Land of Hope in Sytharranus), the twins of war were banished forever by the powerful mage Mykanelus (Lord of Balance) in a terrible war that lasted a year where many millions died, all for the same cause, that the twins would never destroy the world with their titanic battle....

Now, 99 years later, they once again wage war, but this time, they have taken sides.....

Many warriors, rouges, mages, and rangers came to fight for their god, but among them, there were greater beings, said to have mystic powers... you are one of those such beings...
NEW
The six forces united under the the god they chose, in return, the gods sent 6 demi gods to aid them...
COMING SOON:
The selectable Heros' Abilities

Level 9
The servents of Lohve:
-The Alliance
Crusader
Spell Reaver
Rifleman
Demi God:Undecided
-The Forest Gaurdians
Jungle Dweler
Druid
Stone Golem
Demi God: Undecided
-The Coastal Warriors
Tidal Warrior
Makrura Champion
Spirit of the Tides
Demi God: Lazrus the Cunning

The servants of Hathe:
-The Ice Raiders
Dragonspawn Knight
Faceless Overlord
Frost Archer
Demi God:Wyrmtail the Icy
-The Blighted Ones
Skeletal Warlock
Shadow Prowler
Shadow Worg
Demi God: Tahkaemen the Bloody
-The Horde
Chaos Axeman
Blood Knight
Wyvern Raider
Demi God:Nettlebrand the Golden One

Level 5
Hmm... I don't really know. That's a hard question. Give me some time to think here.
Oh! I have it! Does it have to deal with the map that you're currently making? Hmm? Am I right? Hmm? Can I have a cookie? :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.