• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

God RPG - Betrayal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
God RPG - Betrayal, currently under production by ShadowNasta Productions, is a single player RPG based on Ancient Greek mythology.
Hades has betrayed the other Gods, and, forbidden to war among themselves, the gods turn to a mortal to champion their cause.

The player takes on the role of Kyrus, the Champion of the Gods, and must make his way through the city of Athens, striking down the forces of Hades that occupy the city. Kyrus' journey will take him to an ancient shrine of Hades, and ultimately to the Underworld itself.

Always behind Kyrus are his four followers, Tyren, Hira, Aurus and Matyus. The player can take advantage of these loyal soldiers by giving them orders. The player cannot, however, directly control these followers. Instead, the player can use a set of commands (such as 'Heal us', which commands the recipient of the command to disengage from the battle, stand back and start healing) to effectively utilise these followers.

There are four available difficulty settings in God RPG. These difficulty settings are:

Recruit (Easy, for the somewhat... challenged)
Soldier (Normal, recommended for most new players)
Hero (Hard, recommended for skilled players)
Champion (Insane, extremely difficult)

Please note that I do not advise selecting the 'Recruit' difficulty, as it is in all honesty so easy that it is boring.

Tiranasta
ShadowNasta Productions

Attachments

• God RPG Alpha 0.24.w3n
    1.2 MB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Level 5
I wish to apologize for the long delay on version Alpha 0.25. The new version is very nearly finished, but I do not currently have access to Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. As soon as I do, I shall finish and release God RPG Alpha 0.25.

Tiranasta
ShadowNasta Productions

Level 5
God RPG Alpha 0.24

God RPG Alpha 0.24 released! This version is called 0.24 instead of 0.25 because it doesn't have all the new sections that 0.25 will have. This allows you to play up to and including the boss fight in the new area. It also adds the AI command system.

Place it in your campaigns folder to play.

Tiranasta
ShadowNasta Productions

Level 7
lol still can't beat the warrior :|

I like the new Defend Athens thing. But uhhh why are some if the stuff in Olympus silver? It doesn't meld well with the gold stuff

Keep it up! I want to see the "awesome AI" of .25! :D

Level 5
lol still can't beat the warrior :|

I like the new Defend Athens thing. But uhhh why are some if the stuff in Olympus silver? It doesn't meld well with the gold stuff

Keep it up! I want to see the "awesome AI" of .25! :D

For the Warrior of Hades, try ordering two of your followers to 'conserve mana' and set one on healing mode for a while. Once your 'fight normally' follower runs out of mana, tell your 'conserve mana' followers to 'fight normally'.

Did you get to the new boss? If so, what difficulty level did you play, and how did you go?

Tiranasta
ShadowNasta Productions

Level 7
I got to Charon on Champion but he killed me on his second minion summon. I got Dorsi to around 1/3 life left after he got powered up until he almost killed me. But then I used whosyourdaddy xD

Also after you talk to Cecrops in Athens, the camera doesn't reset after the cinematic :D

Status
Not open for further replies.