• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Melee] God vs God free-for-all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Welcome,
Her you can submit help, bugs, and suggestion (especially) for the map god vs god. I'd also like help on setting up my computer so that i can host this map with GHost
Here is a little preview:
Kill all other deities and make your god a supreme power!!
Master the new race: Religious
Do a ton of quest for awesome bounty
Unlock the fury of ???
Version 2.0 (First Release)
Religious Race implemented, Terrain Implemented, Quests Implemented
Make sure to check 3ICE forum for the latest version before hosting.
Old version may hold bugs or exploitable weaknesses.
Thanks to 3ICE for the tutoring
Mail for any suggestions bug: [email protected]
I will make a video showing how the map works, if you consider becoming a mentor (meaning helping me all the way through the first release) then PM
Help with triggers: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/world-editor-help-zone-98/triggers-help-godvsgod-map-250432/

Level 21
Welcome,
Her you can submit help, bugs, and suggestion (especially) for the map god vs god. I'd also like help on setting up my computer so that i can host this map with GHost
Here is a little preview:
Kill all other deities and make your god a supreme power!!
Master the new race: Religious
Do a ton of quest for awesome bounty
Unlock the fury of ???
Version 2.0 (First Release)
Religious Race implemented, Terrain Implemented, Quests Implemented
Make sure to check 3ICE forum for the latest version before hosting.
Old version may hold bugs or exploitable weaknesses.
Thanks to 3ICE for the tutoring
Mail for any suggestions bug: [email protected]
I will make a video showing how the map works, if you consider becoming a mentor (meaning helping me all the way through the first release) then PM
Help with triggers: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/world-editor-help-zone-98/triggers-help-godvsgod-map-250432/

Currently you have given quite little information.
How is that race religious? What does it actually mean for the player?
Where is the download link?
Where are the triggers that you need help with in the other thread?
People generally don't care about quests having "awesome rewards". They care about the rewards being fair and the quests fun. (Too good rewards make it boring)
You didn't post a link to 3ICE, which is quite an obscure place for us.

I recommend making a thread in map development where you showcase the map. Currently no one knows what it's about or where to download it.

Level 2
sorry sorry first post here
To answer your questions:
The religious race is not that religious but more of religiously affected, the builder is a monk, the town hall a small church, and other slightly affected things like this. Right now i need help with making a hero only trainable once, i didn't find any of that and need help. Sorry but no download link, my trust in people has be severely broken and it would be too easy for you to just run off with the map and publish it by your name (you probably won't but i can't be sure can i?)
submitted my first trigger help needed in the other thread
in the quests you need to kill mobs and bring back their item to a certain location to get certain things such as money and other items (suggestion appreciated it can be anything) Link to 3ICE forum: http://forum.3ice.hu/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=846
Map showcase is schedule for this weekend, with a video of a map gameplay and a small overview of the map in world editor
Xonok if you are planning on becoming a mentor i can send you a copy of the map but i need your email address to which i can send it to

Thank you for the feedback and sorry for the missing information

Level 2
do not worry futur friend i despise unhonest critics that are made for nothing else but making me feel better. Hell make them acidic so that they dissolve the very foundation of what i thought was an awesome map. So from this mesh can be reborn from it's ashes a new map sucha phenix fly and impress all they play it

Status
Not open for further replies.