• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Infinity Blade: The God King!

Do you think this game will be great on Warcraft 3?

• Yes!

Votes: 47 68.1%
  • No...

Votes: 22 31.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
A 5% chance to kill you in one hit sounds a bit silly for a boss to have... perhaps make him charge up an AoE around him that instantly kills you if you don't run away when he starts charging it?

Not too sure on what your respawning mechanics are for when you die, because I never died when I tested your map last time, but insta-death on a boss seems a bit odd.

Im not promising but let me see If I can make that kind of spell... charging and killing enemies in an AOE......

Well, when you die, you will respawn at the starting area in the Forest full of Demon Swordsman but maybe Im planning to spawn in checkpoints too...

Level 5
I would highly suggest adding those checkpoints, spawning back at the beginning every time may get boring! :)

Also, have you added any triggered spells to Siris himself? Standard warcraft ones get boring fast!

Level 5
From what I could see, the ring spells were just default warcraft III spells; any plans to add triggered spells to them or Siris himself to make his combat a bit more interesting?

Level 1
The ice skill also had a bug instead of dealing 45 damage to the main target and 15 aoe damage it just deals 60 damage to the main target. Could you make a larger selection of equipments? xD And a 1 hit-kill for a boss is rather....weird. Also lack of skills in the game.

Level 4
The ice skill also had a bug instead of dealing 45 damage to the main target and 15 aoe damage it just deals 60 damage to the main target. Could you make a larger selection of equipments? xD And a 1 hit-kill for a boss is rather....weird. Also lack of skills in the game.

Well, for the skill... just nevermind that. Its just a simple bug. For the equipments, right now there are 4 set of equipments and next is the 5th set.

Thanks for the comment. Here's a +REP!

Level 10

That because hes using the ability frost nova, and it deals area effect damage to the main target as well, so changing wording, or just reducing the damage of the main target to 30 instead of 45, will fix that

Level 1
That because hes using the ability frost nova, and it deals area effect damage to the main target as well, so changing wording, or just reducing the damage of the main target to 30 instead of 45, will fix that

I know...the problem is it doesn't deal aoe damage to other mobs

Level 4
A 5% chance to kill you in one hit sounds a bit silly for a boss to have... perhaps make him charge up an AoE around him that instantly kills you if you don't run away when he starts charging it?

Not too sure on what your respawning mechanics are for when you die, because I never died when I tested your map last time, but insta-death on a boss seems a bit odd.

Hey, feeling weird on a 1 hit KO skill? Well, to be honest, your idea of an AOE skill that will kill enemies is a good idea. Any idea how to do that skill?:wink:

Level 17
sure, just create a skill based on thunder clap or any other AoE,
now give the skill a channeling time, lets say 1,5 seconds.
give the skill 9999999 damage (for 1hko)
go into trigger editor and do a trigger: Unit - A unit BEGINS casting an ability.
Conditions: Ability being cast = thunder clap
Actions: create a special effect at triggering unit "..................."

the animation appears if he BEGINS casting an ability, so for example u give the trigger a fire animation. and whenever the god king starts burning, u have to run away, cause he starts channeling his spell, if you dont run away in this 1.5 sec, youre dead

Level 4
sure, just create a skill based on thunder clap or any other AoE,
now give the skill a channeling time, lets say 1,5 seconds.
give the skill 9999999 damage (for 1hko)
go into trigger editor and do a trigger: Unit - A unit BEGINS casting an ability.
Conditions: Ability being cast = thunder clap
Actions: create a special effect at triggering unit "..................."

the animation appears if he BEGINS casting an ability, so for example u give the trigger a fire animation. and whenever the god king starts burning, u have to run away, cause he starts channeling his spell, if you dont run away in this 1.5 sec, youre dead

Thank you very much for that. Though I lost interest on this one but you've motivated me! Thank you very much!:grin:

THIS MAP CONTINUES!

Level 3
Well, I have tested and found many annoying bugs. Pls fix that in the next release. I see that many of them have already been mentioned in almost more than a month ago and didn't get fix until now. For an example, the casting animation of spells. And for a weird reason I can have 2 armors, but it only occur if I got 2nd and 3rd class of armor. Also I can't hold a full heath potion without having to drop my helm which doesn't make sense at all. And I can never see any child that I got a quest to find even after I use "iseedeadpeople" cheat. And for some reason nothing happened when I killed the fire golem so every enemy just get paused and never be unpause. And another important thing is NPC can help me free-attack enemies if they follow me to nearby NPC and since NPC is invulnerable so I can just leave and let NPC free-attack the boss (With this trick, I get golem down when I'm level 12). Hope you can improve these because it's not that hard. I don't want to insulting, but until that, honestly, I think it's like 3 days work.

Have a good luck! I enjoy the Infinity Blade in iOS and it would be nice if I can play it in warcraft.

EDIT: Ahh, I have just read the previous posts and find that you're improving these. Well keep going on, I will wait til your next release.

Status
Not open for further replies.