• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Infinity Blade: The God King!

Do you think this game will be great on Warcraft 3?

• Yes!

Votes: 47 68.1%
  • No...

Votes: 22 31.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Yey for fast development! Also, it's their, not there.

For me, the progress is slow. Many things to do here.... adding the next 3rd set of equipments, adding skills for BOSSES, Improving tooltips (As APproject says), and more.....lol, what a headache and DID YOU KNOW THAT UNELITH's ARCANE RITUAL is in the PROJECT SPOTLIGHT.....cool I wish my project willl be included there. And for the wrong grammar, spelling.....lol Thanks! Here's a +REP!

Level 4
Finished all the abilities (skills) of the 1st BOSS, 2nd BOSS and 1st OPTIONAL BOSS!

Will continue to add some more equipments now and later I will post some BOSS battles in the In-game screenshots! Sorry if the progress is going a bit slow cuz of school days!

:thumbs_up:Allain55X:thumbs_up:

Level 4
To all supporter and viewer of the game, I added a music for a BOSS fight, nothing related to Infinite Blade soundtracks but I think this music fits fir my game's BOSS battle music...Here's the music.

If there are any comments about the music being cool or not cool or anything else... feel free to let out your feelings on this music (lol, what I mean feel free to comment!):thumbs_up:

Attachments

• Greatest_Battle_Music_Of_All_Times__Sons_Of_War.mp3
    1.8 MB · Views: 97
Level 4
I would have to test it in game, but by the sound it's good

P.S Its erection not recetion

LOL the game is still not updated 1.1 still. Maybe Ill give you the map? I think it will fit because I gave cool skills for the BOSS especially the 2nd BOSS Immortal Knight! When you mixed this with BOSS using epic skills, it will be supah!! AWESOME!

Level 4
To all Infinite Blade fans....
I have improved my descriptions in my first post by renaming the first part as INTRODUCTION and adding the game's STORYLINE! I wish others will understand what is the point of the game by this updates in the first post.

Level 4
Here is 2 in-game terrain of the Town: Bandit Camp! The Bandit Camp is still a part of the town but this is the territory of Bandits.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Open for improvements and criticism!:thumbs_up:

Attachments

• Infinite Blade Screenshot 8.jpg
    Infinite Blade Screenshot 8.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 1,292
  • Infinite Blade Screenshot 9.jpg
    Infinite Blade Screenshot 9.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 658
Level 4
Optional poll #1

Important NOTE:
The v1.2 ALPHA or PRE-ALPHA (or whatever...) will be released later.

I cant removed the poll here but here's a Optional Poll:
Q: What do you want to see in the next version 1.3 ALPHA or PRE-ALPHA of Infinite Blade: The God King?

Level 4
Released v1.2 ALPHA of Infinite Blade: The God King!.

Changed from 1.1 to 1.2:
-Added more quests
-Expanded map areas
-Added more equipments
-New enemies
-All BOSS has skills now except for the OPTIONAL BOSS 1, skills are still incomplete.

More... Find out more! Cant list them all. Dont expect me to list all of the changes it will take tons of days (just a Hyperbole!XD). Find the other changes!

Level 11
ok well i tested it a bit, its fun.
You made a few grammar mistakes but your native languege is not english or am I mistaken.
Example: Kill this demons. It should be: Kill these demons
Anyway not to insault you languege or anything.
English is not my Native languege either, but i grew up with games and movies.
Like i said this looks like a promising map.

Level 4
ok well i tested it a bit, its fun.
You made a few grammar mistakes but your native languege is not english or am I mistaken.
Example: Kill this demons. It should be: Kill these demons
Anyway not to insault you languege or anything.
English is not my Native languege either, but i grew up with games and movies.
Like i said this looks like a promising map.

Im a filipino. And Im not good at correcting grammar. LOL, sorry about that!:eekani:

Level 4
Hello guys, Sorry If I just online right now and I have some bad news and good news... maybe.

The bad news is that I will just continue the game right now, yes I know it takes me 2 days on not using my computer. Well you know, assignments!

The good news is in the game. I will resume now and will add a quest that gives you equipments and some little EXP and Gold. Will add to quest that will require you to kill BOSSES that gives so high EXP and Gold.

Level 5
I just played it and i see huge improvement. But i see that spells still have no animation. This looks kinda weird. Knight stands and a thunder pops out of him. I recommend you to change the spell casting animations to "attack" - it will look way better.
The UI looks good, the soundtrack RULEZ, especially when i fight the boss (Immortal Knight) it was like "holy shit it will be an epic battle". Also it would be nice to see items on character model. Well the armor and helmet are not necessary, but atleast the weapons. There are many awesome weapons and shields models on Hive (i recommend HappyTauren i used his Odd Sword in my map as a dual blades and it looks very good, but other weapons look great too) and because it is not multiplayer map - you don't need to worry about megabytes limit. It would make the map look better and more like an RPG map. Anyway, i will give you REP for your hard work at the map (at the moment it doesn't let me to do it lol).

Level 4
I just played it and i see huge improvement. But i see that spells still have no animation. This looks kinda weird. Knight stands and a thunder pops out of him. I recommend you to change the spell casting animations to "attack" - it will look way better.
The UI looks good, the soundtrack RULEZ, especially when i fight the boss (Immortal Knight) it was like "holy shit it will be an epic battle". Also it would be nice to see items on character model. Well the armor and helmet are not necessary, but atleast the weapons. There are many awesome weapons and shields models on Hive (i recommend HappyTauren i used his Odd Sword in my map as a dual blades and it looks very good, but other weapons look great too) and because it is not multiplayer map - you don't need to worry about megabytes limit. It would make the map look better and more like an RPG map. Anyway, i will give you REP for your hard work at the map (at the moment it doesn't let me to do it lol).

Thank you for the comment! Such inspiration it gives me.... Well for the animation, not sure yet If I have time will do that. For the LIMITNew trigger you created... it is weird I dont know why but when I get potions or supplies it wont let me. Oh and yeah its epic when you fight the Immortal Knight with awesome music cuz the Immortal Knight skills are hell awesome. You would like to give a shot on defeating the new BOSS the Bandit Lord, he is kinda hard and I think overpowered because his skills make his Attack +75 and his critical strike is x2. Imagine 165 + 75 Damage and he is in avatar, another +35 damage and he uses critical strike. The damage is massive!

WELL FOR REPPING, DO THIS SPREAD SOME REP AND AFTER SOME TIME MAYBE 10 SPREAD REPS.... YOU CAN REP ME AGAIN!

Last edited:
Level 4
Changes:
-Added attack animation on Ring skills!
-Added a new quest that rewards you equipments and a little XP and Gold!

Posted here so anyone can see..... Ill add this changes on my first post. To see all the changes or what I call the HIDDEN tag "Game State Information".:thumbs_up:

Level 5
Perhaps you could PM the maker of the model and request he removes the sword and shield for your map? It's possible he could be feeling generous :D

Level 4
Hello to all IB: The God King fans...

I am adding some BOSS quest. Well, you know, kill BOSS! This quests gives you lots of XP, Gold and even Souls. This quests are the only quests that gives Souls so this is a good quest for those who wants to get lots of Souls in-game. :thumbs_up:

Well, the bad news... looks like IM running out of ideas for the name of BOSS quests.:eekani:

EDIT: So far, I have done 3 BOSS quests!

Last edited:
Level 5
Played the newest version that you have posted:

- Terrain is good at some points, boring at others: a bit more variation in doodads and height of terrain is necessary.
- Couldn't hand in the 'Kill 5 Guardians' quest even after I finished it.
- Couldn't accept the Town Guardsman's quest (possibly due to have a full quest log, due to not being able to hand in quests :( )
- Generic 'kill ___ enemies' quests are outdated and overused, try to come up with more interesting/unique ideas if you want your quests to be enjoyable!
- The skills given by rings are all just default blizzard spells and are thus boring.
- I would comment on the grammar and spelling, but I know that you are not natively an english speaker, so that is perfectly fine :)
- As others have said, a new model with no weapons is advisable due to having an item called '____ axe' and still having your character holding a sword and shield.

Overall, despite those constructive criticisms, it was quite fun. With a lot of polish this could turn out pretty good, so get working ;L

Good luck!

Level 4
Played the newest version that you have posted:

- Terrain is good at some points, boring at others: a bit more variation in doodads and height of terrain is necessary.
- Couldn't hand in the 'Kill 5 Guardians' quest even after I finished it.
- Couldn't accept the Town Guardsman's quest (possibly due to have a full quest log, due to not being able to hand in quests :( )
- Generic 'kill ___ enemies' quests are outdated and overused, try to come up with more interesting/unique ideas if you want your quests to be enjoyable!
- The skills given by rings are all just default blizzard spells and are thus boring.
- I would comment on the grammar and spelling, but I know that you are not natively an english speaker, so that is perfectly fine :)
- As others have said, a new model with no weapons is advisable due to having an item called '____ axe' and still having your character holding a sword and shield.

Overall, despite those constructive criticisms, it was quite fun. With a lot of polish this could turn out pretty good, so get working ;L

Good luck!

Thank you for the constructive criticism.
So lets go to your problems and I might answer them!
-For the Kill the Guardian quest, Ill test it out.
-For the Town Guardsman quest...What the heck....? I can finish it nothings wrong with it....
-For the overuse of the kill quest. Yes, I am planning of more quest other than kill and kill right now cuz Its quite getting boring too.
-For the skills, Ill try my best to improve the skill. But im not really a good skill when it comes in triggering them.
-Yes, I have send a VM to HappyTauren. He is the creator of this model. Still he is not responding.

Thanks for the contructive criticism! Here's a +REP!:thumbs_up:

Level 5
If you have some good ideas for spells, open a thread on the requests forum and describe what you would want made, someone is very likely to help make it for you :)

Level 4
I am now creating the 3rd BOSS quest..... and this quest is different on the last 1st and 2nd BOSS quest I have created. The 1st BOSS and 2nd BOSS quest gives you EXP, Gold and Souls right? The 3rd BOSS quest will give you an option. If you will take the Normal Reward or the Equipment reward.

When you choose Normal Reward:
-1500 XP
-750 Gold
-30 Souls

When you choose Equipment Reward:
-Saint's Axe (Axe-type Weapon)
-Great Armor (Armor type)

LOL, be grateful that I am giving the information right now....:thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.