• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Announcement: Gods and Glory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
GG.jpg

I have finally announced my project that is underway.The map is called "Gods & Glory". It is an arena map. This map is very similar to WoW arena but with some custom tweaks..

In the game it consists of a classic tale of good vs. evil in an epic battle. The "Evil Mercenaries" want to become gods and the "Light Warriors" want to stop them.

some gameplay resembles WoW arena's style but also gives players the ability to challenge other players for some extra coin..

Evil's Leader: Ner'zhul
-Ner'zhul was chosen to lead the "Evil Mercenaries" becuase of his famous trechery to the Orcish race that ultimately lead them to become a bloodthirsty Horde of savages

Good's Leader: Ursias
-Ursias was once thought a myth...a fairy tale...The story goes that an aincient creature that resembles a bear protects the lands from evil and devastation...Ursias supposedly resides in the tallest peak of the tallest mountain.....undiscoverd, the tale was forgotten...but Ursias rises to claim
peace in his lands..

The heroes are much like the heroes in Dota..except i made them all custom models icons and spells from right here in the Hive..names such as General Frank, Tauer, Dionesiist, CombatTheWombat...and many more..

I dedicate G&G(Gods and Glory) to the Hive in thanks to be a great; helpful, supportive and fun enviornment..

The Progress on G&G is at about 20% the esy stuff is out of the way...the hard part remains..

Once again Thank you Hiveworkshop, I hope Gods and Glory will bring the community honor and hours of fun...

-Traxamillion

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.