• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

God's Word: The True Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
sonofjay, Issue Russian version was forced event, not planned event . There were still some things are not completed yet and Russian players have found a lot of bugs.

Level 7
By the way, immediately after the release of the Russian version i found coder. Rather coder found me XD And now the map will have a lot of Jass spells. For example, if wild boar will be see the hero, runs to the side of the hero, stunning and pushing all the enemies on the way. If you already see that, you can dodge a deadly attack of boar.

Level 28
By the way, immediately after the release of the Russian version i found coder. Rather coder found me XD And now the map will have a lot of Jass spells. For example, if wild boar will be see the hero, runs to the side of the hero, stunning and pushing all the enemies on the way. If you already see that, you can dodge a deadly attack of boar.

Well that is awesome, nice that you're getting help on this project.

Level 10
Well, the project is great...but i think its a new dimension of warcraft 3 maps and its far from simple games we have used to play. Of course, you have thouslands posibilities what to do, a big storyline and hundereds of other things. Despite of all this i must say that i dont like it becuse its very "overfilled". Please dont take this comment as an insult. You have done cool game and i wish you luck.
Peace.

Level 7
This was the essence. To make the rich world. Summer had made for himself a small vacation. Bugs found by Russian testers are corrected. I think the English version will appear not earlier than autumn.

Level 28
Can't wait.

SZ2eMki.gif

Level 7
Project News

Many of russian players are complaining about inconvenience. Interface was seemed to be unintuitive for most of them and no one wanted to deal with it. Because of this, my new coder Hate began to simplify interface, and this is his first result.

1. New menu settings

How it was before?

There were 9 different options. If you want to change view distance, you need to use this skill up to 50 times. Also, all skills were hidden in spellbooks.

How it’s now?

Added new settings:
Simulator - turn on/off food requires etc.
Speed of dialogue - each speech has fixed duration. But player can change speed of speech(slower or faster).
Now you don’t need to click so many times due to usable sliders. Enough to click at them or arrows. With sliders there are a lot of space to customise yours settings.

Oh, yes, now all can blame me about lot of unusable space. This moment was thought out too. Here it is space for 2 options. Unfortunately, Hate and I don’t know what else we can adjust. But if someone can figure it out, we’ll surely think about your ideas.
1.jpg

2. Remaked enable/disable ability system
Earlier player needed to change skills with hatred arrows and multiboard. Now it’s enough to double click at ability you want, and it will be added. For disable them, you need to double click again at ability in list or at fast panel in right top.

2.jpg

3. Remaked display of handicraft skills
Now Players don’t need to rummage spellbook to find skill you need. Clearly and simple.

3.jpg

4. Secret of the forth category
I think you noticed that there is an empty category next to the options, magic and handicraft. And you are interested in surmise, what is it. And you hope I’ll tell you what for this place is. But I won’t. Write your guesses :D

5. Well done Hate, but what PUVer is doing here?
Coder did system, and my business is to fill it with content. It means adding in database every ability and handicraft skill, find bugs etc. But it is not all what I do. About next version, its time release, what will be inside and new cookies, you’ll find out in next project’s news.

About the English version
I will release it only when most of the bugs will be fixed and all that we have planned for the demo version will be implemented. In realesed version (In Russia) a little not completed yet dialogues, quests, and AI.

SUPPORT! :ogre_hurrhurr:
Put it in your signature, please. :grin:

HTML:
[URL="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/gods-word-true-way-204990/"][IMG]http://savepic.su/1930747.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Level 7
Faster is not better. So I will first carefully check map, so that English players are not faced with bugs.

Level 7
Demo version is now available, but it is in Russian. Players found a lot of bugs and the English version will appear when the Russian version will be perfect. Therefore I will not do two versions at once. Besides bugs there underdone some quests and AI for NPCs. So I'm in no hurry to release the English version. I want to let you have enjoyed a complete, full demo version.

Level 7
download test demo 2 (RUS)

Sorry guys for so long there is no English version. I just have not completed the Russian version. And if I now will release an English version then I will have to edit bugs in both versions, and it takes my time. :ogre_icwydt:
The English version will be when the Russian version will be completed yet.
Now it's not even a "demo". This is a "test demo". That's when I'll release a demo version, and after that is the English version. And there will be so much of tasty things. *OM-NOM-NOM*

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 34
hey, this looks beautiful.. hope you can finish it :thumbs_up:

download test demo 2 (RUS)

Sorry guys for so long there is no English version. I just have not completed the Russian version. And if I now will release an English version then I will have to edit bugs in both versions, and it takes my time. :ogre_icwydt:
The English version will be when the Russian version will be completed yet.
Now it's not even a "demo". This is a "test demo". That's when I'll release a demo version, and after that is the English version. And there will be so much of tasty things. *OM-NOM-NOM*

you should not working at those two. really, it's just time wasting. I suggest you edit the english one. Because english is more universal.

Level 28
@Secondhand

You should seriously be thankful that he is planning to make an English version instead of saying he is just wasting his time. There are lots of Russian maps out there that I really want to play but the author's didn't bother making an English version. Russians wants to play their map on Russian language just like how Chinese wants to play maps on their language.

Level 7
Well, I'm Russian and I was more convenient to work in the Russian language. I have a rather large Russian audience and primarily I'll work on it.
Don't worry, the English version will also be. But later.

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 34
yeah, okay, thnks for that then :p
I meant, maybe you can translate it to russian after the english one has been finished. has been finished means there is no more bugs. it's more efficient..

Well, I'm Russian and I was more convenient to work in the Russian language. I have a rather large Russian audience and primarily I'll work on it.
Don't worry, the English version will also be. But later.
it's up to you. but dont work on both of them in a same time..

Level 7
yeah, okay, thnks for that then :p
I meant, maybe you can translate it to russian after the english one has been finished. has been finished means there is no more bugs. it's more efficient..

it's up to you. but dont work on both of them in a same time..

English is my second language. My native language - Russian. I just can not do it, sorry.

Level 7
This is not even a normal demo. This is a test version that I posted to Russian people searched for bugs. And the English version will have a minimum of bugs.

Level 7
last changes
Changed the settings menu, skills menu, craft menu.
Added new setting items:
Simulator (enables or disables elements of the simulator)
The speed of the dialogues (each phrase will have a fixed duration. However, the player will be able to adjust the multiplier of time. I.e. speed up or slow down the playback speed of the dialogues)
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Level 7
Already 90% of the dialogues translated. I Can do English version. But I think first is to get rid of the bugs, and then do the English version.

Level 7
"thanks for this news i was thinking you where leaving your project"
I just had another map I a little was involved in it. I also participated in short story competition. There was no time.

Level 7
Kirill Ashikhmin (Nosferoh) made to project the doodads of the dungeon. Here's the screenshots of the models. Screenshots of the new locations coming soon.
Dungeon.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.