• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gods' scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
FrozenVision Entertainment presents
Gods' Scenario
Welcome to a game of tactic, strategy and courage.

I have i corporation with FrozenVision Entertainment set up the basics of a new Warcraft 3 map. I'm curently recruiting people to help me make this project possible. You can read about my ideas here, and I will let you stay up to day on this page.

Info:If you would like to take part in this project, let me know, and give me a brief description of you, and your ambitions.

Screenshots and images will be coming up, as the projects moves forward.
Questions and comments are more than welcome. :csmile:

The game:

Breif description of the game:
The gods' scenario is based on the Warhammer Online Scenarios, the main idea of the game is to capture points/territories. Every player has a hero, and the game mode will be chosen by the host. You win the game by accomplishing the main objective, chosen by the host in the game modes, f.eks. Getting 500points. or capturing all the three points at the same time.
Factions and players:
The game has two factions "Destruction" and "Orders", which each has five players. These player will be able to pick heroes from three different "taverns" "The Norse Temple", "The Greek Temple" and "The Egyptian Temple", depending on what the host allows (He will be able to choose which faction gets which "temple" in the game modes, of course that means that one "temple" will not be able to be picked from. More description later).
Modes:
The modes will be chosen by the host (Player red) in the beginning of the game.
Picking modes:
There will be three "hero picking modes":
-All pick: Each player is allowed to pick heroes from all of the three temples (Unless the host removes one or two of the temples).
-All ramdom: Each player will be assigned a random hero from one of the tree temples (Unless the host removes one or two of the temples).
-Reverse: Each player will be choosing the heroes of there opponent (Unless the host removes one or two of the temples).
Winning modes:
There will be lots of "winning modes", two of them will be:
-Get movin': First faction to reach a a certain amount of points won by having a "territory" under your factions control (That amount can be chosen by the host).
-Conquer it all: First faction to take over the north one, or the east and west, or all three "territories", depending on what the host has chosen.
-More?:csmile:
The Map:
The Terrain (For the moment):
The map is an egg formed island situated in "Dystopia" habitated by the "Orders", but is now under constant attack of the "Destrcution". The island is mainly overgrowed by exotic flora, but also derserted savannahs and Egyptian ruins.
The Territories:
There are three "territories" located, one to the east (The Tomb), one to the north (The Lighthouse) and one to the west (The Harbor).
Heroes:
Heroes will be selectable in the three temples "The Norse Temple", "The Greek Temple" and "The Egyptian Temple". The heroes will be based on mythological gods from each temple.
The Norse Temple:
Heroes coming up:
The Greak Temple:
Heroes coming up:
The Egyptian Temple:
Heroes coming up:

The game creation:

Jobs:
Jobs left:
-Spells
-Triggerer
-Terrainer
Jobs Taken:
Project Leader: Acrow
Game Progression:
-Spells: 0%
-Triggers: 0%
-Terrain: 0%

About us:

Email:[email protected]

Last edited:
Level 10
Well seeing how your making it based off of a Warhammer 40k version it sounds awesome! I hope you can get all yyour systems to work out well and that you work quickly and hard on your map to make it good! ^>^

Level 7
sounds like an AOS with a spin (other objectives, heroes and factions). i think you need more uniqe stuff for this map.

Level 2
Here I am back from a 2 day vacation.
Thx for the speeling corrections, it should be ok (English isnt my main language).
And thx for the suggestions and support.

I have been working on the map, and it is going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.