• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

new map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
i am curenty making a map called lost temple and it going to have some unique features (at least i think they are). basicly there are 6 players each a diferent type of mage (mage leader,arcane mage,elemental mage,summoner ect. ect.) and the heroes that are picked are going to determin the stuff that happens in the game eg.if mage leader is first into the temple then this gate will close and this one will open.

does anyone have any sugestions to help improve this map or make it more interesting?

Level 2
how about renaming the mage leader to somthing cooler, or maybe it wotn have to be all mages, just users of magic like druids, warlocks, mages, or shamans. will it have quests?

Level 3
the players are going to pick diferent types of magical heroes (necros,shamans,warlokc ect ect). and it will have quests but if you have to do them or not also depends on the heroes chosen

Level 8
you spelled project wrong in your signature thing fyi, but you didnt give much information and what you have givin sounds pretty boring... but if u need help im not the best but i can still help with alot of things. ESPECIALLY if you have aim or msn messenger then i can help u way faster.

Level 7
rad i bet you cant do bullshit except ask questions really stupid ones any moron can figure out in the editor

oh sounds fun id like to play this can i be a beta tester =P

Status
Not open for further replies.