• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need Ideas for my new map- Magic Arena!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I am currently working on a Hero Arena, called Magic Arena. Here is the backstory (in summary):

Dozens of aspiring warriors, ranging from Barbarians to Sages, venture deep in the Jungles of the lush lands of Karimdan. Rumors have spread that a long lost temple which held the spirits of Empress Narfasha, along with great secrets and artafacts of great knowledge. In search of the lost temple, several of these wanderers stumble across the ancient monument. However, there isn't enough magic for everyone! Two teams battle it out for claim of the temple, and the right to all artafacts it may contain.

Your main goal is to go around killing the other team members in a race to reach a target frag ammount (just like most other arenas). In addition to this main objective, there are also other things that can be done. For one, you can explore the temple itself, to uncover more powerful artafacts, and battle it out with some of the most powerful beings in all the land, including the great soul of Empress Narfasha herself. To explore deeper into the temple, you must reach certain level requirements.

In addition, there is a section outside of the Temple. While this is one of the first level-required places you can explore, it is also the only spot where random heroes stumble in (Controlled by the computer, but they get stronger as time passes). Some of them hold special artafacts that can only be obtained by killing them.

One thing that this arena has that most others don't- is a save/load feature. This save/load feature doesn't save heroes, however; it saves total game wins (Called your Magic Arena Score). With additional points- you have access to more hero choices; items; and better abilities that can be bought at certain shops.

I would like some more ideas to make this game better- I dont want it to be just like any other arena, I want it to be truly unique. Thanks for all your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.