• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

map i am making-need idea help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
ok i am making a new (hope fun) map...it will be really crazy!
FFA HERO ARENA (called blaze hero arena),there will be only few heros (like 40) and every hero can be chosen once every game...because you allways see some heros never get chosen and thats sad...so now i solved it...

my problem is that i need ideas for heros...i really dont want to use the basic heros...thay spoil everything caz people take them all the time...
what i need is ideas for heros (plus the spells thay got...you can give them some basic spells...)
also i need events ideas (like normal hero arenas got duel...but i want that when event time comes there will be a random event for sevrel availble events...)

so help me out here! my ideas are limited...

Level 9
you didnt got the idea...i need ideas to what will be the minigames...
right now i got:
maze duel-a duel with arena that randomly open\close gates that are all over the place...
bombard duel-a duel with the arena blasted by demolishers that cannot be attacked...
frost duel-icey arena that deals 25 damage for secend to the heros
close comat duel-a duel in a really REALLY small place...

now i need 6 more duels or something else that involve the heros as events

Level 6
got some ideas for global events (concerning all heroes)

rushhour: move- and attackspeed bonus for all heroes for a short period
invaders: spawn some lowlevel creeps in the arena
mercy: heals all heroes (perhaps mana too)
phasing: heroes randomly exchange their positions with each other
sudden death: reduces all heroes' hp to 1
slowmotion: enable matrixmode
WTF?: spawn loads of critters (hostile) to block the heroes
stampede: stampedespell covering the whole arena
darkness: add black fadefilter (u can still see hpbars and hear the sounds)

ok ideas for minigames...

1 - dodging tanks. you start in the bottom and tanks spawn from the top and down, you then need to dodge them to the top and enter the goal. the one who enter the goal first wins. when you die you revive after 3 sec at bottom again

2 - Surviving. Your in a small square arena, and shall avoid the mortars (or whatever shooting unit) that shoots random around, the one who survive the longest wins.

3 - TD. Its basically a small VERY simple tower defense, the one who finnishes his/hers 5-10-15 levels or whatever wins. If you die you lose.

Hope they are usable...

Level 9
did you idiots read my first post?
its a damm HERO ANENA!!! the events gotta have something to do with the heros!!!!!!
and the Surviving ragingspeedhorn said-if you read my 2th post you would seen that i got something that is allmost the same...

and BTW Laosh'Ra nice event ideas...i think i will use phasing duel and darkness duel...thay will be cool...duels that no one knows whats going on...

also notice the events got to be a fight between heros with a uniqe thing in it...to make them tricky...and hell hard...

only 4 types of duels to go (or 3 if i will do basic duel too)

Status
Not open for further replies.