• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Map idea> Eternal:The forever tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Eternal: The forever Tournament

Been working on for 2 years will be 3 in 2011, first map I have focused on finishing>

On with Description:

Its a arena type game though since i got tired of having to use mouse to target i decided to make it buttons only, right now players have :

1 basic weak attack
2 specials, the 2nd is like a super special
1 ultimate.

To use attacks press either F1>F4, also basic attcks are instant cooldown(there is no use of spells and hotkeys everything is made so that it can be instant easy to press, easy to familiarise)

Players also use arrow keys to move or dash*(implemented the dash)
Heroes will be VERY unique right now completed 4 heroes.
Also I love hero save\load so lvls will be usable...
Along with lvls a more flexible spell upgrade system where certain part of spells are increased from dmg to range to element effects, only 1 of these can be upgraded per lvl.
Heroes are few with around 4 heroes in the end(very hard to trigger their abils and set up thier abils lvls)
First lvl cap will be around 25-30
Multiple Arenas>can be selected automaticly by taking the arenas that advantage and disadvantage the playing heroes and then selecting from list.
Mana system is sort-off based on BlazBlue's Heat system with slots,, The players basic attck generates ep(energy points) and ep cant exceed the maximum # ep for the hero.

Looking for hero ideas, make them have 2 specials one ultimate and a name, toss in description\background-info if you want, try to make them unique yet "realistic".
I WILL NOT use ANY anime heroes, purely due to them being over-used in arena maps.
Tho anime abilities and attacks will be used.

Maps Background info> The forever tournament, where battles are allways raging without end of opponent list.
Forever going, Never stopping.Allways new challengers entering>yet no-one ever leaves.
A true Champion is determined not by how strong he is but by how long he is that champion...

Please give opinions>>

Last edited:
Level 3
Didnt introspect that at all, but one thing... Hero Arena with save/load, isn't it kinda.. pointless?

Level 2
not at all the whole point is so that you can have your own hero with his own customized abils, and as a way to make people play it more> to gain exp.
the fact also cause abils are more customizable than any other game< you dont upgrade dmg speed of projectile and burn time at once>instead you can only choose either dmg or speed or etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.