• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Looking for somebody to........in my new Archery Tactics map

You think my idea rox?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I need soembody to make this trigger for me.

1. At the begining you have a menu it says Tournament and Normal. If they click normal nothign special needs to happen but if they click tournament it should set them up in the arenas iv made for 2v2 maches. i made 5 arenas for a 6vs6 game so 2 ppl will have to sit out as observers and join the first arena to end their match all the losers go to the normal part of map the non arena parts to fight while rest doing tournament. and when it get down to final two ppl send all of the losers who were playing in the normal non arena part of map into non existence so they dont have guys but are still in game watching, and have the final two ppl duke it out in the normal part of map to decide the champion!!!!!!!!! then he shoots his bow up to look cool. Hope you guys like idea^^

Status
Not open for further replies.