• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Map - Would like feedback! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Howdy all. I just completed a map called Marine Tournament- its like snipers and Archery Tactics, but you can pick up guns and powerups to make you more powerful, and there are creeps. Kindda the same concept as Unreal Tournament, you know those FPS games (except its not in FPS view)

Anyway- if you are into this kind of game, it would be awsome if you could download my game, and test it out. Any feedback, comments, suggestions, whatever is what I am looking for. I have gotten some great compliments on WC3 so far, but I havn't gotten any meaningful feedback (except the trashy stuff like "Make there be secret cheats", and stuff that is nearly impossible to trigger).

You can find the map in the downloads section, specifically in the arena section. Thanks a bunch!

P.S.- If you give me some good feedback and want to be mentioned in the game, post your bnet user name. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.