• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for testers/Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
it seems my map has had only about 50 downloads with all of the versions combined, and i only got back 1 feedback form my friend (that dosnt count), i could really use some feed back on my map
You can download it [http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Maps&ID=3357] or just go under maps at this site...its near the top its called Civil War 1.02(b) or something...i really would like feedback so post feedback here/PM me/on the map "download sheet"

Level 2
buddy, that is a fat ass map. i'm on 56k, it's gonna take me a while to download it to test.

i think the big size is putting everyone off, that's why.

O.K. sounbds resonable (ill make all u 56k-ers happy) sorry i didnt notice i have broad band and down loaded it in 7 seconds so heres what ill do:

-get ride of cinematic
-probably get rid of music
-get ride of worthless models

Look out for 1.02c ill have it done soon (today)

EDIT: 1.02c is out, you can now download a much friendlier sized file in the map section (1/2) now 2/2 megs, still big but i stupidly decided to completely re-do the game so the next version (Civil War BETA Redone) will probably be around only 1

Status
Not open for further replies.