• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Map! Marine Tournament! Would love some feedback!

How Is my map?

• Its Good!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Great, Not Horrible.

• Meh, I have seen much better before.

• This is simply Pathetic!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey everyone- I just completed the newest versin of my map Marine Tournament (version 300). It would be awsome to get some opinions and feedback about it. I have recieved some great positive comments, and some negative comments. There is a summary about the game in the map description along with a small post i made on the map download page, but if you would like to know what it is about read below:

You are a Marine and your goal is to hunt down and kill other marines. You have a handgun and a few evasive abilities- but to prevail you must pick up and buy various more powerful weapons and powerups. There is a graveyard sidequest where you have to kill a mini-boss and you recieve a special item.
The Game is Currently Both ffa and team compatable.

Status
Not open for further replies.