• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Melee] Marine Fort Rise Of War Draft Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Marine Fort Draft Map
Rise Of War
Melee Map Look Turn Into A Modern Warfare Gameplay. with New Awesome Unique Skills, Precise Models From Model Artist of Hiveworkshop and lots more.

Whats Hot
it Does Push you to a Exciting War gameplay on Wc3
you can choose What nation you Want to play with
You may command your own troops to Defeat the other Unions
Standard AI Format to Play with on Single Player Game

i hope this map will bring you some entertainment!!

this map is under inprogressing. i have plans, models, and a little knowledge from triggering, d only thing i needed is Terrain, what its look like, it could be like a world map style or it could be something. ??
this not the first version i create; it is my 14th version of my marine fort. and most of my marine fort was not originally mine. so i decided to create originally on my own maps specially the terrain. so i start planning whats my terrain look like..

the Marine fort comes from the model file Marine on Campain models. the marine model file was my first model i used on my map with siege engine and flying machine.. so i think that if i change my marine fort version into more realistic gameplay it could be better.. and now this is it i use some realistic model from various artist of hiveworkshop and made some research about world war.
i hope i finish this map soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.