• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Cinematic] Hive tournament Chinematic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
I'm making a chinematic, about users from hive, fighting each other. Its hard to explean :hohum: ... There is an arena, and people who i choose will fight on the arena. These people will have heroes, depending on what they like (what race, ect., example: Elenai likes hight elfs). In the beggining the players will be introdused. After that one vs one, they will go on the arena, and fight each other.
Round 1: 1 vs 2 | 3 vs 4 | 5 vs 6
Round 2(if winners are: 1,3,5): 1 vs 3 | 5 waits
Round 3(if winners are: 1): 1vs5
Winner(if winner is 1): 1

Its like a tournament...
If any of the people i choose to fight, dont want to be a part of this, i will remove them.
To understand more, download the map.

Challengers For This Tournament - Round 2
Craka_J - lost
DwarfZealot - 1 victory
Elenai - 1 victory
Happy Tauren - lost
Werewulf - lost
YoshiRyu - 1 victory
Challengers For Next Tournament
Scyth-Master
Jaakko
Mechmap
Lord_of_sausage
AmadiTheGreat
Aeroblyctos

Attachments

• turnament1.w3x
    1.2 MB · Views: 171
Last edited:
Level 19
It's not good that your unit stands in front of the others blocking the view when you present the gladiators. Also the gladiators should do some kind of war animation or special effects etc. when you tell who they are. The fights were little boring but still nice to watch. I didn't like how the camera sometimes cut their heads of the screen etc.

Level 4
I'm in, i'm propably some evil arcane-user casting some stupid spell in the corner. Casting invisibility when someone comes for me and letting them fight each other off, then finishing them with some funny spell ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.