• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ancient Lands of Ashenvale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Two years ago i start to work on map whit my friend, but he quits. Now im all alone on that project. I have idea and i need someone who will help me to complete this.
Whole idea was based on World of Warcraft whit PvP Hero Defense aspect. So that map will be PvP Hero defense/PRG/Battle Ground - Hero Arena.

Map name: Ancient Lands of Ashenvale
Size: 256 x 256
Tileset: Ashenvale
Number of players recommended: 5v5
Type: PvP Hero Defense/RPG (Role Playing Game)/Hero Arena

Hero Defense aspect of game: This map will not be like DotA or DotA like maps. What i mean?...there will be on primary road from one base to other where will troops moving. Troops will be much stronger and, You will have more time between waves than in DotA or maps like that. Bases will be big, maybe huge, also there will be town gouards like ELITE units in WoW.

RPG aspect of game: You will be throwed in RPG aspect of game between waves of troops. So when troops are created and start to move toward enemy base there will be few minutes pause until the next wave of troops. RPG aspect seems boring here, but there wil be lot of bosses divided on elements. Also you can hount enemy unit or search shop hiden somewhere on map, or You can duel whit enemy players and that will throw you in Battle Grounds - Hero Arena.

Battle Grounds - Hero Arena aspect of game: Im intended to use "Duel + (Player Colour)" function like in The Black Road. To selected player will be showed massage whit two offered answers "YES or NO". If selected player press "YES", selected player Hero and Hero of player that type massage will be throwed in Arena and duel will start. You will only can enter dueling area whit "Duel" function.
For awards i have no ides so i need some help here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need help whit few things:
-I need ideas for Heroes
-I need ideas for Item (there will be unqiue item, set items and more...)
-Any idea (Dueling awards, how to improve gameplay, NPCs or anything else)
-Loading screen

Thanks for reading this...

Status
Not open for further replies.