• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Mini War's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Mini War's 1.0 [BETA] by BlackSunEmpire

Here im presenting you my new and first AoS map. This is not one more DotA copy, of even attampt to copy it. This is tiny AoS map for 6 players whit two lines. This is not AoS map like DotA in whitch you can destroy tower whit second/third group of troops. Units thats spawn are stronger and Heroes are weaker so you cant kill two or three group of troops alone, even if you have items that give you lot of damage, attack speed and life steal. Also there is three hidden places where you can find runes. All rune places are protected by creeps.
This game is much faster that other AoS maps that i have played, troops start spawn after 45 seconds and spawn every 30 seconds. Troops upgrade every 7 minutes, upgraded will be attack damage, armor and increased life points, but also i made reward system so every 7 minutes every player in team will be rewarded whit 10% of Eleven/Undead Forces gold.
For now in map there is 8 Heroes, but if you have idea for new Hero you can send me private massage and describe Hero (model of unit, range/melee, int/str/agi, spells etc.)

Now I need someone who will test map and report if there is any bugs.
Also i need someone who can check trigers for possible leeks.
And i need someone who will check my grammar.

Credits:
Special thanks to -Berzerker- for his owesome Simple Spell Packs and Forbiden Spell Pack.
When i saw Simple Spell Pack i got idea for creating this tiny AoS map.

Thanks to CyberKid for his Satyr Spell Pack
Thanks to Aspard for his Unholy Spell Pack

For icons and models from www.hiveworkshop.com thanks to:
Destructor [DoR], Palaslayer, Mobilize, Paladon, lieutang, Yak...
And thanks to much more people whose names i cant find...

Attachments

• Mini War's v1.00 [BETA].w3x
    860.1 KB · Views: 63
Status
Not open for further replies.