• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mini Wars 0.8 By Crusher [Hero Defense]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hello all members of Hive Workshop! I have released 0.8 version , I guess its stable for now , there is no change log (because its very very long , I need to write 4h to take the full change log)

Some short info about the map itself :

Map Type:

Mini AoS

Max. Players:
3x3

Map Info (General):
You control one hero, build him up with various items, raise magics and kill various bosses/creeps, pick up runes, type modes and much more!

Map Info (Historical):

Darkness and Light have been battling for many years, finally heroes come to this land to reveal the real truth of survival. Who will prevail, who will be the last man standing? Find out on this epic battle ground.

Modes (In Game):

-SM (Short mode) - All units except controlable have 75% Handicap.
-WM (Warriors Mode) - Every 105 Seconds of Game time two Mighty warriors spawn on middle of map!
-Furion Mode - Enter secret region to unleash Furion Might!
-TM (Tower Mode) - When 200 Seconds Elaps,it gives +25 bonus damage to all towers on map!
-CK (Creep Show) - Allows you to view killed creeps after you kill one.

Credits :

Thanks to - Oninuva , bboy-tiger , Furby , AKI_SER for supporting this map with some changes!!

Beta Testers and Idea Suggestions :
Galaxio,Pwn,FearMySty1e,DeepSii,-DG-s0r0w,cro_ba,[SH]5estr0yer, prawnik , 3m!r05

[Download Link]: CLICK!

• Angry
Reactions: Rui
Status
Not open for further replies.