• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Speed AoS map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I decided to do a small map whit my friend Settings. The map has many different modes in it (CTF,Command Post Wars,Normal AoS,Heroes Only,+ many other "small" mini games)

The thing is that map is tiny and the it is ment to be fast game (at least 10 minutes per match) after the game is over you can set a new mode,it will like restart from the begin and you dont need to re host the map to select different modes. This map isnt ready at all (we started the project few days ago)

All i can say for now is that the terrain looks great,there are tons of little things hidden around the map.

Also about the normal game,you can find food (plants,Mushrooms etc) around the map.You have no idea what the food can do if you eat it.It can increase Heros level or stats or it can kill the Hero its like 50/50 stuff (ofcourse there are more things to come whit the mushrooms ;) )

Also cos the map is tiny (64,64) it loads fast,alltough the map will have loads of triggers. Also the races that are against each other are much different than ussually.

-Murlock and Trolls-

Never saw an AoS map featuring those two races against each other :xxd:

Thank You.
-Raaka_Arska

Status
Not open for further replies.