• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

'God-like' RP construction thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
i do not agree with the son of the upper gods current state. A demigod who can bend reality, come on. And control any beeing living or dead, as a minor power! You must be kidding me, that's enough to qualify as a greater god. I didn't think that the upper god had ever mated with mortals. I was more thinking that he would choose a heir among the gods who would gain his powers and rank, thus creating a eternal circle. Though none of the gods at the present day does know about any uppr god dying before. I think we'll need to discuss this son a liittle more before implementing him.

And to clear even more stuff up:
To kill a god, one would need to slay him with weapons forged by gods, and prove oneself the new god of whatever, thus gaining the respect of the slain god's followers and disabling his ability to actually regain life. Example: Sharûk faced the previous god of war in a duel on the fields of eternal combat, an won, which in the case of the war gods is enough to become the new god, thus slaying the previous war god forever as all his followers now follow the new god of war. No god can be ressurected by anyone except the upper god himself. I have not agreed to any black celestium. There are an opposite metal to the celestium. It is the blood of the primeval. But as the primeval is caged within the bowels of the earth, noone is able to obtain the material. In addition, only the mightiest demonlord is able to forge the metal, and he is currently, as all other demonlords, not a part of the story so far.

And if your god dies, do not despair. I will allow you to create a demigod to rp, but obtaining power must be done the hard way.

amen!

Level 14
Sorry but one. Methos is the only one who knows.

EDit:sorry for being late, moving my computer and stuff to my highest room.

Name: Leviticus
Portfolio: God of Nature and Death.
Symbol: A Hand holding a fire orb
Divine Might: Intermediate
Followers: Some of those who follow his father and mother
Number of Followers: around 2000 death followers and uncounted for nature followers.
Secrecy: Known
Favored Weapon: Spear of nature and death
Residence: Death's castle
Places of Worship: Anywhere
Main form: A man with white skin and branch like wings
Major Powers: He can control nature and death of a mortal.
Minor Powers: He can use nature and undead magics, summon undead and animals, create forests and other natural things.
Bio: He the son of Methos and the goddess of nature. He was taught to control his two sides. He never leaves his father castle after the death of his mother. He was kept hidden until he needed to restore his mothers lands. He will gladly follow his father.

Last edited:
Level 8
OOC: Sol, the whole son concept is very wrong, first because Gyro says there is no son, and second because you want to control him. He will be the most powerfull god, and it's not fair that you have control over him.

Level 14
I practically out numbered here. Mato2 has a way to kill gods. I fixed the son. Just read and don't be snide. You can deal with the upper god's son.

Level 27
I say the same.
Also, just cause you're outnumbered DOES NOT allow you to make yourself stronger.
Beleiving that you are stronger than everyone else is STUPID.
Psion is a greater god too = he's atleast 80% as strong as you.
So with abit of followers, wich psion has gotten himself, he can beat you.
Not easily, ofcourse, 'cause:

If two extremely powerfull forces fight, it will not be something like "The God of war hauls his spear at the Demon, and the demon dies. Everyone is happy.", it will be something like "The God of war hauls is spear at the demon, and the demon explodes in a fiery vortex of destruction, creating a void rift". So remember: dont just type something like: "the two titans battled, and one of them died." since that is lahme.
Credits to SoLMaster.

But still, he can beat you.

Level 8
And that's on my own, but i'm not alone. And with SoL charging into battle by himself against 6 other gods well, i don't think he even has a slight chance of winning.

Level 8
It's on a much bigger scale than just physical war, and there is no clear or defined villain here.

Level 14
Death is not the villain, it the demons. War joins psion, I just might get to be a villain. Well if he does then I might just cry. This is going to be a battle royal. BTW, he creating a vertex of realms within the circle. So soon he will has all 3 of his castles merged into one area.

Level 25
Name: Ophelia
Portfolio: Demon of Revenge
Symbol: A rotten hand grasping a human heart.
Divine Might: Lesser Deity
Followers: Mainly humans and elves, but drows and lesser creatures can be recruited.
Number of Followers: Estimated 100-140 followers
Secrecy: All members are rewarded with The Book of the Forgotten, which serves as their shrine,
but members can reach Ophelia in their temple in one of the major cities.
Favoured Weapon: Claws
Residence: In the Planes of Shadows, no one knows the exact location.
Places of Worship: Books and one special shrine where they can reach her psychical from.
Main Form: Drow-banshee, torn rags; but enemies should not go easy on her;
her magical barriers prove to weaken enemies the longer the battles last.
Major Powers: Feeds on the essence of revenge and general hate;
the ability to enrage her fellow followers and empower their magical abilities.
Can also posses the body of a mortal, this avatar burst of dark magic power and should not be taken lightly.
Minor Powers: The ability to turn enemies on their allies.
Bio: One of many lesser deities, yet one of the older. Ophelia has haunted the battlefields for as long as the world can remember,
and no one seams to understand her true goals, but one thing they do understand,
is that it’s always good to have The Shadows of Ophelia at your side, and not at your enemies side.

The Shadows of Ophelia
Bio: The Shadows of Ophelia is an ancient cult, and no one knows how or when they joined Ophelia,
but the cult has managed to survive during centuries. They worship Ophelia as a god; despite she’s a lesser deity.
During “The Sacrifice” all members of the cult gather in their underground temple to sacrifice blood
in the name of Ophelia and part from “The Sacrifice”, the cult has few ceremonies.
The only one worth mentioning is the “Joining”, which is the time when a fellow mage, warlock,
cleric or other magic-knowing being devotes her or his life to the Shadows.
Leaders: Necromancer Jontun, Sorceress Janila, Keeper Mervick and Mistress Elwynn.
Cult Major Powers: Living Bomb, turns a being into a ticking bomb.
Release Anger, confuses a targeted being, causes them to perform poorer in battle, and works on higher ranked creatures.
The Grandmasters of the cult can even enquire Ophelia to be granted “Demon Powers”,
which makes it possible to transform into a demon form, but only one is known to posses this power, Jontun.
Cult Minor Powers: Learns how to drain the power of revenge.
Cult Weapons: In favour of Ophelia, some of them wear War Claws,
but most of them favour the Short Sword-, Dagger and Book or Staffs.
Warcry: "Betrayal feeds us, vengeance is the source of power, so come foul beasts, release you revenge upon us, feed us with your foolishness!"

OOC:
I'm not sure that I will enter, but this is my "If I enter Post".
And can I have my cult?
I'm not that used to RPs, and school and shit takes up a lot of time.

Until then, cheers and hope you liked it!

Level 14
I have slight problems. All necromancers follow me. Unless he is under orders by me to lead. You can be one of my generals, then your allowed necromancers. I know where every thing is so your planes of shadows is known to my divine servants. I like the group set up so it fine by me. Fussiler1 or Gryosphinx is need for final approval.

I use your group set up to create my cult and priest hood.
The Cult of Death
Bio: Created by methos as a way to equalize the flow of life. It said to be granted powers of methos best.
Leaders: Grand Necromancer Zulic
Cult Major Powers: Create undead.
Cult Minor Powers: Summon the dead and use the powers of the necrotic lands to weave powerful spells.
Cult Weapons:A dagger made from bones of a dead necromancer.
Warcry: "All those who oppose us, die and serve us in undeath."

The Priests of Methos
Bio: The true religion of Methos resides in this group. They help the near dead and the suffering souls. They are allowed to heal those who served other gods but must then sacrifice themselves as an reward. "The Circe of Methos" is a powerful book full of all facts about Methos. Only the Death soul can read this. This is the other avatar of Methos and acts him as they are linked. "The Scythe of Souls Jr" is said to be made by methos himself and made of the same metal the real one is. It looks like it father and has the same powers.
Leaders: Head Cleric Behest and The Death Soul
Cult Major Powers: Create powerful zones known as "Death blight", mastery of the undead arts and control all undead.
Cult Minor Powers: Create undead, summon the dead and use the powers of the necrotic lands to weave powerful spells.
Cult Weapons: A scythe is the weapon of choice. The most powerful have the weapons known as "The Mimic Deaths" and are said to contain powerful magics. The head get "The Head Death" the second most powerful and "The Scythe of Souls Jr" is the Death Soul.
Warcry: "All shall die and be reborn as undead, as all become reborn as living."

Level 25
What do you mean wereguy?
*feeling noobish*

Well... in my opinon your sheet looks fine.
You might want to add abit more "Portfolios".
Revenge alone is ABIT too weak. :p
:O
Revenge is why we go to war, not always of cause, but it's one of the greater reasons :p
Of cause, she could be a deity of Rage, Revenge and Hate, but that sound over-powered...

Last edited:
Level 19
Followers: Mainly humans and elves, but drows and lesser creatures can be recruited.
Secrecy: All members are rewarded with The Book of the Forgotten, which serves as their shrine,
but members can reach Ophelia in their temple in one of the major cities.
Places of Worship: Books and one special shrine where they can reach her psychical from.
Main Form: Drow-banshee, torn rags; but enemies should not go easy on her;
her magical barriers prove to weaken enemies the longer the battles last.
Can also posses the body of a mortal, this avatar burst of dark magic power and should not be taken lightly.
Bio: One of many lesser deities, yet one of the older. Ophelia has haunted the battlefields for as long as the world can remember,
and no one seams to understand her true goals, but one thing they do understand,
is that it’s always good to have The Shadows of Ophelia at your side, and not at your enemies side.

The Shadows of Ophelia
Bio: The Shadows of Ophelia is an ancient cult, and no one knows how or when they joined Ophelia,
but the cult has managed to survive during centuries. They worship Ophelia as a god; despite she’s a lesser deity.
During “The Sacrifice” all members of the cult gather in their underground temple to sacrifice blood
in the name of Ophelia and part from “The Sacrifice”, the cult has few ceremonies.
The only one worth mentioning is the “Joining”, which is the time when a fellow mage, warlock,
cleric or other magic-knowing being devotes her or his life to the Shadows.
Leaders: Necromancer Jontun, Sorceress Janila, Keeper Mervick and Mistress Elwynn.
Release Anger, confuses a targeted being, causes them to perform poorer in battle, and works on higher ranked creatures.
The Grandmasters of the cult can even enquire Ophelia to be granted “Demon Powers”,
which makes it possible to transform into a demon form, but only one is known to posses this power, Jontun.
Warcry: "Betrayal feeds us, vengeance is the source of power, so come foul beasts, release you revenge upon us, feed us with your foolishness!"

OOC:
I'm not sure that I will enter, but this is my "If I enter Post".
And can I have my cult?
I'm not that used to RPs, and school and shit takes up a lot of time.

Until then, cheers and hope you liked it!

Approved!

Welcome to the RP, Arowanna! If you have any questions, just ask me!
Also, if you want to be I'm pretty sure you can be Revenge and Hate, since they are quit narrowly bound to each other.

Level 19
Ok, The Primeval is an ancient being of incarnate chaos and evil. He came to existence when the current gods shaped the mortal world. He is known to control the demon lords and uses them to spread chaos, destruction and death to the world. He was hunted down and chained within the earth, claiming the lives of many gods.

Level 14
I have an idea, What if the gods who died became part of the chains. Only 3 gods live but are part of the chain, Upper god, death and war. These made a vow never to let loose the Evil. Now death fells the corrupting power of the Primeval, It slowly turns his mind insane. Upper gods death weakens the chains and war feels the tug of death.

Level 19
I have an idea, What if the gods who died became part of the chains. Only 3 gods live but are part of the chain, Upper god, death and war. These made a vow never to let loose the Evil. Now death fells the corrupting power of the Primeval, It slowly turns his mind insane. Upper gods death weakens the chains and war feels the tug of death.

You want all Gods except Gyro and you to die?

No.

Level 25
Secrecy: Most of the common folks knows about her, but they all they know is old myths and rumours.
Ophelia’s cult, The Shadows of Ophelia, on the other hand, knows a great deal about her and her goals.
Places of Worship: All Shadows are endowed with The Book of the Forgotten, which serves as their shrine and spell book,
but the Shadows can also reach Ophelia in their temple, Reventide, where they can reach Ophelia’s physical form. Outsiders can’t reach Ophelia at all.
Main Form: Ophelia takes form as a part drow and banshee.
Her upper body has the aspect of the drow and the lower body has the aspect of a banshee.
Her armour is ethereal, and seems to be rags of cloth, but the armour is an ancient relic which weakens her surrounding foes.
Bio: Ophelia is one of many lesser deities, but yet she’s one of the elder.
Ophelia exploit the power of revenge and hate to destroy her enemies and a cult has formed under her name; The Shadows of Ophelia.
Ophelia herself is devoted to her cult and does anything in her power to keep the cult alive,
because the cult strengthens her as they all pass “The Sacrifice”.
And Ophelia hopes to reach a higher state among the deities one day and this might come true thanks to the beloved followers.
But in the field, Ophelia is feared and is believed to bring confusion and hate to the battlefield.
But because of the great secrecy of her cult, the common folks know very little about her,
but one thing they are well aware of is that it’s always good to have The Shadows of Ophelia by your side, and not at your enemies.

The Shadows of Ophelia
Bio: The Shadows of Ophelia first appeared when the Archmage Anora was contacted by Ophelia.
Ophelia asked Anora for help, to bring down a rival demon. Anora did what Ophelia had asked,
and Ophelia rewarded Anora with immense powers to harvest the powers of revenge.
In honour of Ophelia, Anora established a cult in her name, The Shadows of Ophelia.
At first Anora merely succeeded with the recruitment of new Shadows, but after The Forgotten War,
when Anora proved herself worthy, many magical-knowing beings joined her cause. This was the birth of the cult,
and as the years passed, the cult got more and more surreptitious and went underground.
Now they worship Ophelia as a god; despite she’s a lesser deity, and in her honour,
once a year the cult goes through “The Sacrifice”. During this ceremony, the cult gathers in Reventide
and the follower’s sacrifices blood in the name of Ophelia. This has been requested by Ophelia,
because this blood strengthens her own powers and benefits both herself and the Shadows. Part from “The Sacrifice”,
the Shadows has few ceremonies and the only one worth mentioning is “The Joining”,
which is the time when a fellow mage, warlock, cleric or other magic-knowing being devotes her or his life to the Shadows.
Leaders – The Keepers of Shadows: Sovereign Jontun, Counsellor Janila, Keeper Mervick and Mistress Elwynn.
Release Anger, makes the target less aware of what it’s doing, causes them to perform poorer in battle, and works on higher ranked creatures.

Higher Ranks
Sovereign: Serves as the Shadows guide and mentor, and is the person who decides whose welcome into the cult.
But even if the Sovereign serve as the Master of the Shadows, doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s the person
with the strongest connection to Ophelia, that person is called the Mistress and can be the Sovereign as well.
Counsellor: Serves as the Sovereigns left hand/s. They, just like the Sovereign,
serve as guides and mentors and the Sovereign can create as many Counsellors as he or she desires.
Keeper: Is the Guardian of their temple, Reventide. The Keeper never leaves the temple,
expect during greater wars that can threaten their temple.
Mistress: Mistresses are handpicked by Ophelia, and are always of the female sex.
They serve as a link between the mortal world and Ophelia, and during “The Sacrifice”,
Ophelia uses the Mistress as an avatar, but The Mistress is always fully aware of what’s happening.

Lower Ranks
Shadow: Has mastered the art of harvesting the power of revenge.
Phantom: Jet much to learn, but knows how to harvest the power of revenge.
Shade: Still learning, has a diminutive knowledge of how to harvest the power of revenge.

Contact Ophelia via the Urn
The Shadows can always contact Ophelia via the Urn, which is located in their temple, Reventide.
This Urn holds the ashes of their first leader, the first Mistress of Ophelia, Anora and her
remaining powers makes it possible to contact Ophelia, no matter if your a Mistress or not.

OOC
Well, a update!
Shit, it's 01:30 here... A bit sleepy-
And it's holiday this coming week, so i might start my little journy inside this RP!
But I have to ask something:
I meantioned "the Great War" in my Bio (The Shadows of Ophelia), has there been any great wars? If, what was it called?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.