• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Goblin War Zeppelin

A goblin war zepplin, it has dual chain guns and a high calibre cannon used for bombarding ground units.

Known to blow up spectacularily if shot with incindiary rounds.

Made in 3 days, as a request by Windu.

It's actual filesize for the map is 36 kb but for some reason it's like 80+ filesize out of game.

i hope you like it, as there's a lack of true goblin technology, especially air units.

Edit1: forgot to add a camera, done now.
Edit2: Made "stand - 2" and "stand - 1" less static, i also fixed "attack - 1" as it's Z translation was off.
Edit3: Made all attack anitions less static.
Edit4: OOPS! used revilgaz's picture, lol!
Edit5: Fixed extents, it should be selectable now.
Edit6: Due to some comments on the actual blimp part, it's now darker, so it looks much better. Fixed "Zepplin" to "Zeppelin"
Edit7: For some reason it made the interpolation type for the geoset animations "linear" so i set it back to none.
Edit8: Added portrait that had been rotting on my harddrive, fun.

Keywords:
Goblin, air, flying, unit, bombardment, siege, airborne, tekknologi, areial, ace, admiral, portrait, jack, ship, airship
Contents

Goblin War Zeppelin (Model)

Goblin War Zeppelin (Model)

Reviews
23:27, 3rd Apr 2010 DonDustin: wonderful mesh with creative texture choices. The animations seem fine aswell. As I see a lot of work in it and because it seems really useful to me for many types of maps I rated it with a 5/5
Level 5
WTF
Thats Awesome!! :D
Is Perfect not only for goblins, but i think too must very usefull for WWII maps, as the soviets have air forces just like these war zappelins... if it has a droping animation would have 5/5 from me. now is 4/5 :D
JUST AWESOME, KEEP THIS JOB

Level 3
awesome model