• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Goblin Zeppelin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello ppl, i require help again for triggers.
How to create triggers to store units inside goblin zeppelin during the starting of the game and move to 1 spot to unload all the units at that spot? Any form of help provided will be greatly appreciated. thanks ;)

Level 7
i myself would most likely use an array. create a unit variable and make the array size to the number of units that you are loading. the use "order goblin zepplin to load integer A". then simply order it to unload all to the point that you need. simple

Level 4
i myself would most likely use an array. create a unit variable and make the array size to the number of units that you are loading. the use "order goblin zepplin to load integer A". then simply order it to unload all to the point that you need. simple

sorry i'm just a beginner, dun really understand what u've said. Sorry ><

Level 7
hmm... just use "unit group - pick all units in region (where ever your units that need to be loaded are), unit - move picked unit to position of goblin zepplin, unit - order picked unit to right click goblin zepplin" if im correct, that should work well enough if you dont have too many units clustering together

if you want it leak free, look for someone else. thats the only way i know how to do it

Level 4
hmm... just use "unit group - pick all units in region (where ever your units that need to be loaded are), unit - move picked unit to position of goblin zepplin, unit - order picked unit to right click goblin zepplin" if im correct, that should work well enough if you dont have too many units clustering together

if you want it leak free, look for someone else. thats the only way i know how to do it

Thanks for the explaination. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.