• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Make AI utilize Zeppelin/SkyBarge/Transport

Level 2
Hey all,

Maybe it is just me (It usually is) but I cannot find any threads or forum on getting Zeppelins or other transports to work dynamically with the AI.
I know how to statically make a zeppelin load a unit an unload it in another region, but I am looking for something a bit more intelligent.

I have attempted to do the following.
1. Create a basic Human AI that trains a hero, some rifles, and footmen.
2. Added Zeppelin's to the barracks and gave the told the AI to build 2 of them.
3. All Zeppelins built by the AI are added to a UnitGroup Variable.
4. All other Units are added to a UnitGroup Variable as well.

I cannot find a way to trigger my Zeppelin Group to load the units in the other groups and then move them somewhere... I would be more than happy if someone knew the triggers for this.

Ideally I would like to reflect the Zeppelin/SkyBarge behavior as we see in some of the campaign missions (Undead Campaign Mission getting the Silvermoon keys and the Nightelf Mission to save Tyranda), however as some of you probably know its done without triggers. I am hoping someone has seen a walkthrough, or knows how to accomplish this.

Thanks in advance
-Mr.Gsqrd/SilverFox