• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Idea Request: Goblin Led Zeppelin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Dear Hiveworkshop,

I am creating a custom race map called WCB. (Have a look at my project here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/wcb-125572/#post1100655)

Now I have found a great model for my Goblin race; The Goblin Zeppelin! There seems to be so much possibilites with a good-looking flying unit like this, but all ideas I have tried have turned out to be boring in-game.

Have a look at the picture below. There is the lovely Zeppelin! I bet you have lots of ideas what this unit can have for kind of abilities or what the unit can be used for!

Feel free to write down all ideas that appears in your head! Do not censur yourself, I want every mind to flow free!

Attachments

• Zeppelin.jpg
    Zeppelin.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 193
Level 15
I think it should throw Goblins with parachutes, not like an transporter, but it creates goblins that will sloly fly down. The spawned goblin isn't particullary strong.

Also, it can have some fly-faster-temporary spell, which will crash into an enemy building (spawning 2 parachute goblind before landing, the ones that drive it :)) and cause great damage to it. =)

Level 15
idea, that popped in my head, when i saw the zeppelin's form:
it self-destroys, exploding into either confetti or candy =DD

EDIT: maybe drop exploding sheeps?

Status
Not open for further replies.