• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for Mapmakers/designers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I have started a project called WCB. It is a custom race melee map and most of the units and triggers are done.
Now I wonder if anyone is interested in creating the world map, the playable map area. I have only created a basic map with start locations, but I am not a skilled mapmaker so I will give this in your hands so you can design the world in the way you want.

If you like to create and design maps, then this is a task for you!

- I will give you free hands to create the map!
- I will give you credits!

You can read more about the map and the project here:

Attachments

• Goblin Race Techtree Preview.JPG
    Goblin Race Techtree Preview.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 135
  • Goblin Base Preview.JPG
    Goblin Base Preview.JPG
    161.7 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Level 8
I can make it. I've seen people make terrain so people can use it for maps like this. I will do all that needs be done (cept advanced triggering. Im kinda fail on that behalf). Im good with units, terrain, some triggers, spells, upgrades, items, importing sounds, models and skins, and am fairly good at balancing without needing unit balancing programs. I am the one you are looking for.

Level 8
is it ok if this gets put on hold for a little while. Got a few things to do.

Level 10
is it ok if this gets put on hold for a little while. Got a few things to do.

Sure! Take your time. I have no hurrys. But if you feel that you wont have time at all or you lose your interest for it, then please tell me so I can advertise again. :)

i cant give goblins a new home :( but its a super frigin awsome race u have there :)

Thanks! :D
I have tried to create races with a "feel" in it, so all units and buildings fits well together and creates an atmosphere for the race.
Hopefully will the races be balanced. I have tried to create units who are fun and easy to use so players can get into the game easy and have an intense gameexperience. That is my goal :D

Last edited:
Level 10
I really recommend it! It is a fun thing to do, creating abilites and variations for the races, finding models/skins.. adding own mechanics to the races.. The hard bit is to balance it as it requires you to have someone to play against who has the time and interest to give feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.