• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need map designer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi !

I need help to upgrade my map

I recently have some good idea to upgrade. But the problem is the design, he is soo poor(i'm soo bad to do a good redesign)... And if i add some feature, they will can't be reusable with future design.

So i need a mapper to design(like original Z), before all my upgrade. If you are interressed, i will give you the tileset, the map size... The project will be restart, because the number of territory will change, etc...

Thanks.

Level 3
On the original game, 2 players play to destroy/take(enter in) ennemy fort, or destroy all unit owned by the ennemi. The map is divised on 10-12 territory, who are a flag (to change owner), and factory/repair center/caserne. All the bot's damage can kill the bot's pilote of an vehicule/tower.

I try to realise similar concept, last version don't feature the pilot's death. But i must remake the design of the map, because as i said before, he is soo poor:
hu.jpg

So your job is the upgrading or remaking the map to have more doodads, hill, etc... You can totaly use your imagination, if you have some idea !

The map must be large, because in the original game, a unit don't have the same speed on the road and on the other. The actual size is 235*148 for 14 territory(6 players), you can change that !

Status
Not open for further replies.