• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[RQ]Melee Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello, my cousin is busy this month, he makes the map design, an i need to make an map for one group "GameStrike(TM)" and i just need one melee map, to edit it, so please if somebody can make an map with this details :

Map Size : 160x160
Tileset : N/A (Do everyting that you want)
Players : 4 (2v2)

The map is big for 4 players, but the map will be edited with new units, heroes and buildings and of course my eastern eggs :grin: .

Sorry but i'm not very good map designer.

NOTE: The name of the map designer will be added.

Level 1
Well, there are 2 problems :

1.GameStrike(TM) will not be happy to see an original Warcraft III map with my edits.
2.The Copyright, i can't copy Blizzard maps, it's illegal.

Here, its OK, not great, :sad: made it a couple of months ago... i don't know if you want it but... :cool:

It has neutral creeps, they arent very equal but i didn't have them before so i stuffed them in quick... you can delete them, change the description or anything. just give credits to The World Is Flat AND Gollywobles Tech. Thanks. :thumbs_up:

Attachments

• Fel Lair.w3x
    173.6 KB · Views: 107
Level 1
Thanks dude, the map is great, need little editing, so thank you so much.

So what name do you want to add "The World Is Flat or Gollywobles Tech" ?

+REP :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.