• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Map - Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I'm creating a map based on the traditional style (Melee), however, on my map it will have only two factions, and I wonder if a map with 4 heroes on each side and an average of 3 units per building could impress players ... however, I need some suggestions about this ... for example: 6 heroes, more varieties of units and structures .. or 5 heroes, but with more than 4 abilities ... what do you think? Ah! I was forgetting ... On my map, the "fight" is between the Scarlet Crusade and the Scourge (or Forsaken, I'm still thinking), and as you know, the crusade is only human, but what do you guys think? Should I make a spin-off and add elves and dwarfs?

ISL

ISL

Level 13
A talent system would be nice, so players could get something different each game.

Such talents that could replace or enhance existing units, define their abilities and roles, and provide certain effects and benefits for the whole race.
You can get really creative here, wish you good luck :)

Level 6
A talent system would be nice, so players could get something different each game.

Such talents that could replace or enhance existing units, define their abilities and roles, and provide certain effects and benefits for the whole race.
You can get really creative here, wish you good luck :)
Thanks! Noted.

Level 6
you could also play around with stats/effects on units trained in buildings that are adjacent to other buildings.

Example. If a barrack is build next to a barrack the training speed of both barracks is higher.
But if you build a blacksmith next to a barrack the trained units get more armor. If you build a barrack next to a arcane vault the trained units gain additional magic resistance. But To make this fun you should also make sure to limit the space a player is allowed to make buildings.

Level 6
you could also play around with stats/effects on units trained in buildings that are adjacent to other buildings.

Example. If a barrack is build next to a barrack the training speed of both barracks is higher.
But if you build a blacksmith next to a barrack the trained units get more armor. If you build a barrack next to a arcane vault the trained units gain additional magic resistance. But To make this fun you should also make sure to limit the space a player is allowed to make buildings.
Thanks! Noted.

Status
Not open for further replies.