• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

General Frank's Gallery 2.0

Level 18
Hmm. The concept is nice and all, but the mesh uses too small sections of the juggearnaut texture which look blurry and undetailed, making it like one gray blob which clashes hard with the strongly defined and colorful red parts. I recommend using a more detailed metal texture, like the Infernal Cannon.

Hmm. The concept is nice and all, but the mesh uses too small sections of the juggearnaut texture which look blurry and undetailed, making it like one gray blob which clashes hard with the strongly defined and colorful red parts. I recommend using a more detailed metal texture, like the Infernal Cannon.

I don't like that texture and it does not have the right colouring and shading.
Nevertheless, thanks for the input.

NEWS: Thunderlord

The new tank is based on the Odin, but I did the mesh and animation from scratch again.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Thunderlord_01.png
    Thunderlord_01.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 497