• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Gallery of Anarchy... AND BEDLAM!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
Something im working on. First organic unit. I guess itl be a highpoly dwarf :p Untitled 602.jpg

Level 12
TWO HUNDRED??? o_O
Only in the face!? o_o

(You might as weel ignore this post, as i don't know anything about model practicality xD)

/Deactivate spam mode

Looks cool :)

Level 26
Howdy guys, main post updated, check out the new "model currently working on" its a tank that paladon might consider putting in the widely popular Battletanks map series. This tank mainly uses the goblin amo dump skin but also references the 2 tinkerskins. The crystals will be teamcolor ingame. However, Paladon wants really low kb tanks, and after making this one, i think i might have went a little overboard, ill need some feedback from him. i might have to take out some stuff or move some stuff around, anywho, its a wip, enjoy :D

73079d1263010118-gallery-anarchy-bedlam-main-picture-thundercannon2.png

EDIT: I NEED A NAME FOR THIS MO-FO!
SUGGESTIONS NAOW!

Last edited:
Level 26
:/ after much thought. i have decided to name it MJOLNIR. Yes, i know, i had originally planned to name my dwarven morphing tank mjolnir, but the name fits this tank much better. It has a grey stone texture and it shoots lightning. Seems a little ironic that ghost765 would mention that the chassis did look somewhat similar to the morphing tank. :/ ah well, I'll just have to think of another name for my morphing tank. glad you guys like it

Level 26
Well still working on the tank, not too happy about the progress. i added more teamcolor, which is nice. And i did manage to reduce filesize, :/ but im not happy about how little i managed to take off. The model was originally about 2800 triangles(faces) and 124kb and i reduced it to 2200 triangles(faces) and 107kb i mean.. yea i shaved off 20kb and 600 polies but i wanted the ENTIRE tank (animations emitters, etc) at 100kb

:( ah well, such is life

anyway, you can see the slight changes in this quick 360o vid on the ol youtubes.

Level 26
More norse/scandinavian names.

Helmdall?

Jötunheimr

Svartálfaheim

Ragnarök

Loki

Ullr

|P|rismatic
|R|epulsion
|I|nduction
|S|hort-wave
|M|irage
Tank

Imperator

Manticore

Chimera

Kharybdis (ever devouring maw of the ocean)

Nemesis Tank

Janus (god of gates doors decision endings and beginnings, Two headed)

Telkine

And also Decimate means to divide by ten, so i don't see how that would be a good name for a tank (divide by ten tank? lol)

Level 26
:D Well. i was working on my puma the other day, and after i finished Red Shift's model, i really was in the mood to make something high quality. So, i started to experiment with some high quality versions of the puma. Dont worry, im still going to submit the puma. But afterward, i may remake a high-res version of it.

Check out the wheel i made :p. Quite an improvement over the older ones huh?

This is the new hi-res tire on the old chassis
puma new tire old chassis.PNG

and this is the new tire compared to the older versions of the tire
new tire compare.PNG

Lol, after seeing the new tire, its kind of hard to imagine anything else huh?

EDIT: oh! and i almost forgot, here is the model i made with red shift's texture. :D Thanks red, luv ya!

Model is a halftrack, 2 machine guns and AA missiles on an autoturret. I think it came out pretty good

halftrack.PNG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.